The Mead Hall

Users who are viewing this thread

The idea was there! In other news, the burns and pulled shoulder are mended enough for me not to cry like a girl when I hammer on steel, so in theory the forge should be running tomorrow if these thunder storms lighten up. Either doing that small bearded axe or a seax hopefully.

Get Vikingr there - http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse?appid=48700 , if standalone cRPG crap made it, you can make it too. New players - profit.

Partizan_Rusi said:
Get Vikingr there - http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse?appid=48700 , if standalone cRPG crap made it, you can make it too. New players - profit.

See here: 

Poem of Maeror said:
Ah, steam workshop, thee are so useful but you won't even work most of the time.
Leifr Eiríksson said:
WSELoader.
hrotha said:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,307509.msg7294959.html#msg7294959

Hi laddies, I'm interrailing atm and will come to British isles in a few days. I was wondering if you could give some tips about must-see places. Especially in London and Scotland.  Also some opinions if you should stay in Edingburg or in Glasgow in Scotland.

There is an aboslutely vast amount of interesting places in England beside its capital. After all we are not talking about a country like Qatar or similar areas.

London is a torrid ****-hole of a city where every dumb city boy and tourist gravitate to, not to mention the people who choose to live and commence with their lives there.

What is there outside of London?
Everything!
You have two thousand years of history existing outside of Londinium; from Wales to the Fens, to the Midlands and the Moors up through ter' tha' North where pies are made proper and chips come swimming in gravy. Anyone who visits London and claims to have seen the United Kingdom (or even 'visited') are fooling themselves out of the rest of this land.

Spend your day there if you really need to but get out fast, London is the most expensive place in the United Kingdom. Visit York, Nottingham and Sherwood Forest, Cardiff and Wales (not to mention the 12349094 castles!), the old Danelaw, the Humber and Cumbria, Leeds (for the Royal Armouries!) and Skegness - then there's Scotland and Edinburgh, Glasgow and Perth, Stirling and Shetland and every other place!

Leifr Eiríksson said:
Are you ******** kidding me dude?
:???:

Pretty much ya... Still me and my friend have a very limited time to stay in England and my friend of mine isn't so keen on history. Therefore we really have just few days for Scotland and London and I wouldn't even dream to grasp even lightest knowlwdge of land itself or even a proper glimpse of its grand history. I beg you understand me with this situation and all flaws of mine.

That's OK Fintan! My aggravation came more from Harkonettes silly post*... Where are you landing, how long for and when do you need to be leaving (and from where?).

* Get to bed lil' lady, it's time for your sleep!

Don't come to Wales, nothing of interest here. Especially Pembrokeshire, nothing here at all. Not even that many castles in Pembroke.

beach1528JPG.jpg
beach1525JPG.jpg
beach1521JPG.jpg
beach1501JPG.jpg
beach1503JPG.jpg
beach1511JPG.jpg
beach1507JPG.jpg
beach1513JPG.jpg
beach1508JPG.jpg
beach1504JPG.jpg
beach1505JPG.jpg
beach1518JPG.jpg