The Masterful Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

This mod is fairly good, but is there any way you can remove the anime references from it? It's a bit annoying in my opinion.

Anime references?  Which ones in particular?  Off the top of my head I can only remember that one quickbattle.  Everything else is drawn from the manga.

Berserker Pride said:
Anime references?  Which ones in particular?  Off the top of my head I can only remember that one quickbattle.  Everything else is drawn from the manga.

Oh, nevermind then. Didn't know this mod was based off manga. Going to uninstall now probably.

EDIT:Correction if you can't decide if you like something because of a label then I'd rather you don't play the mod because you don't have a mind of your own.  "Oh it's based on a manga I guess I really don't like it after all".  You're one of those people who use a watch to tell themselves when they are hungry aren't you?

P.S. Berserk is so bad-ass and you are never going to know it.

Banastre said:
This mod is fairly good, but is there any way you can remove the anime references from it? It's a bit annoying in my opinion.

Banastre said:
Oh, nevermind then. Didn't know this mod was based off manga. Going to uninstall now probably.

The hell?
What logic are you running on? You need to get your head looked at laddie.

Berserker Pride said:
EDIT:Correction if you can't decide if you like something because of a label then I'd rather you don't play the mod because you don't have a mind of your own.  "Oh it's based on a manga I guess I really don't like it after all".  You're one of those people who use a watch to tell themselves when they are hungry aren't you?

P.S. Berserk is so bad-ass and you are never going to know it.

cool story bro

I liked it when I thought it was a Medieval mod, not a manga-based mod.

Ok then, here's another suggestion: why not make a mod like this but make it Medieval-style, not manga/anime?

Banastre said:
I liked it when I thought it was a Medieval mod, not a manga-based mod.

Ok then, here's another suggestion: why not make a mod like this but make it Medieval-style, not manga/anime?

Haha, you never took the time to look at any of the informtion as you were downloading it? Dumbass.

And what would the point of that be? If you want a medieval mod you can find them all over the place, this one has been made specifically as a Berserk Mod, you know if the name or basically everything related to it didn't tip you off already.
I mean are you seriously trying to tell me you managed to download it without noticing any of it at all? That's begging belief, no one could be that stupid.

Apparently a manga can't be medieval.  Not every manga is Inuyasha you know(apologies to any Inuyasha fans I'm just not one of em.)  Anyway back to actual suggestions. 

Berserker Pride said:
Anyway back to actual suggestions.
trollextermination.jpg

After I looked at Banastre's posts here, I think there should be some story about trolls in this mod, since mod itself already drew their attention  :lol:
And it fits manga-based story perfectly and could be a nice quickbattle.

btw, offtopic
Berserker Pride said:
Apparently a manga can't be medieval. 
Why? Vinland saga or Vagabond (and ofc Berserk) are pretty medieval. May be, some manga even can be realistic somehow (never saw though).

Vinland Saga is awesome as well.  It seems similar to berserk in some ways.  And is actually a fairly historical manga.

Trolls are in the mod already as a three mission quickbattle campaign.  They also form part of the muscle for the Beasts of the Interstice armies that show up near the end of the mod.

Berserker Pride, just ignore Bananalover (the recruit), it seems that the can't make difference between potato and apple.
Okay let's get back on topic.

If you guys haven't check out the new news and previews page for a description of the new kingdom management system.  It is complete as far as I know and just needs to be tested.  I successfully got Casca to spawn leading an army of her own goons.

I haven't got yet to Flora's Mansion, but everyone receives their itens? The Salamander Dagger for Isidro, the Sylph Cloak for Serpico and the silver things for Farnese and Casca, you know. I never saw someone posting about it, so I guess it isn't implemented yet. So, what are you waiting for? =D

Kbcamaster said:
I haven't got yet to Flora's Mansion, but everyone receives their itens? The Salamander Dagger for Isidro, the Sylph Cloak for Serpico and the silver things for Farnese and Casca, you know. I never saw someone posting about it, so I guess it isn't implemented yet. So, what are you waiting for? =D

Don't forget the wind-element rapier as well.

For the Salamander dagger you could add fire (damaging the enemies for a short duration after they get hit). Similar (Fire arrow comes to mind) has been done before and should be possible. For the wind items Serpico has, you could make them extra light (giving Serpico extra foot speed) and with high speed rate for the sword (perhaps making it give athletics or agility bonus like books do). For the silver armour just make it light and strong. I believe making it give added protection against certain enemies would be quite hard and could potentialy destabilise the mod.

Maybe I could have certain enemies recoil from silver weapons similar to how they recoil from the DS and Claymore(although that function needs a bit of work.)  I will see what I can do with the fire weapons.  I have an idea for serpico's wind sword.  It will of course be very fast and do piercing damage but I could make a variant that shoots a projectile that looks like wind in the air but has no mesh when it hits.  So Serpico will wave the sword around and hit nearby enemies.

You also need to figure out at what range will he start attacking. If he can deal damage 5 meters away he should already swing 4,5 - 5,5 meters before.
IF you make it fire projectiles the question is also if it is still a sword or a range weapon (with unlimited ammo).

I can determine when he starts attacking by changing the projectile speed.  The slower the "wind" moves through the air the closer he will let enemies get before attacking.

EDIT:
He will actually have two windswords.  One that is ranged and one that is just a sword(although the sword will be longer than the mesh as the wind does the cutting.)

Back
Top Bottom