The Hundred Years War Mod - Description & Downloads - v6.0 [Warband]

Users who are viewing this thread

this is a good mod :grin:  i enjoy killing the frogs a lot.  thanks for making such  a wonderful mod, unlike some of the other mods on this forum....

did some searching and found them
version 6: www (dot) mbrepository.com/file.php?id=655
patch: www (dot) mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2725

because i am a newbie here i am not allowed to actually post it as a link... which is good... but a pain lol... but yes the links need fixing :grin: *rubs hands* cannot wait to play

hi,
first post in this thread :smile:

first, like to say LOVE the mod!

I think I may have found a bugged castle? Peronne? (Belongs to England from start I think).

Anyway, in mission to rescue prisoner, snuck in.
There is only a part of a wall and a tower. Cant see prison or anything, everything is in the mountain!

Just thougth I'd give the heads up!

Gj!

I can't fing greeves and gauntlets? does anyone have the same problem? The same problem is with the arrows.

the link is here.
www . mbrepository.com/file.php?id=655

there is not ment to be a space between the dot.

i have found a HUGE glitch that needs to be fixed because whatever units would have been wearing uniform are invisible in those areas showing me their gloves, boots and heads only, i don't know if the english troops wear uniform at all because i have never seen their shirts and trousers. and only the peasants are not invisible.

first the game installer.Then you download the patch .Same goes with installing ,you install the game then the patch.

How do I remove polished landscapes from the mod (it makes my PC slow)????. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Is this mod dead? I mean, with a little more Polish, it could be perfect. Then again, I'm loving it as it is. But thought of not having Freelancer in medieval France, ugh.

That would make the mod perfect, along with a few tweaks and non native fortresses.

It's just been uploaded to the MBnexus.

Far as future development goes; I would like to pick this up again. I still have a lot of interest in the period, and some pretty awesome ideal for expanding the mod. However, I'm put off by the engine limitations of Warband graphically. Since my interest is primarily in graphics, it bugs me that there isn't an engine that can do my models and textures justice.

For the immediate future though, there are a couple other projects that are getting my attention before I get back to this one.  :wink:

Heh, didn't know you had to have a Nexus account to download.

Anyway yes, here is a link to the Repository. I'll add it to the first post as well.

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=655

Back
Top Bottom