The Horde Lands v1.22 released!!

Users who are viewing this thread

hey can you help me? i downloaded this mod but its language is turkish can you upload the english ???

Atar said:
hey can you help me? i downloaded this mod but its language is turkish can you upload the english ???

Uh... this mod is in English, at least last time I checked it was.

How's v2 coming?

Hey there, I a noob to installing mods for Mount&Blade, and I'm sure I did it right, but whenever I launch the game it says "Unable to open file: CommonRes\ani_walk_sideways.brf" yet other mods work... I'd appreciate any input on if I did something wrong or not (I just dragged the folder into the modular folder) or if the mod just doesn't work... and my version is 1.003 btw idk if that helps or not

Thanks for any input  :smile:

Yeah, you need to upgrade M&B to version 1.011 to play this mod. It does not work with older versions. Also, this mod has not been updated to be compatible with Warband.

And to answer the big question...development of this mod has ceased. That is not to say it is permanently dead, but a lot has happened and recently I have started working on a Horde Lands mod for Elder Scrolls 3. I don't have the brain power to mod two games at once. :razz: I'm sure I'll come back to this mod someday. I give full permission for people to use the included module system files to create Unofficial patches for this mod or to create their own versions of the mod as long as you credit me as the original creator of the mod as well as credit all of those who created the resources I used. A full list of credits can be found here: http://s1.zetaboards.com/Road_To_Nowhere/topic/2369312/1/

It's really really sucks. This mod has such a huge potential but now it's dead. The current status of this mod is far from complete and a lot of stuff can be integrated into it... Really hope someone could do something to extend it.

On the other hand, Elder Scrolls 3 is one of my favorate games. It is nice to know Keedo is working on a mod about that. It's still a long long time to wait but sure worth it :cool:

Good luck! Oh and one question: will it be for Warband?

No, I meant I am working on a mod for Elder Scrolls 3 that will be based around The Horde Lands. So you will see a lot of npcs from this mod in my ES3 mod as well as all of the same races plus many more. I will basically be taking the ES3 map, removing ALL of the npcs and levelled creature lists and replacing them with my own versions. I haven't quite mastered the Construction Set yet, but I'll eventually make changes to the towns as well. Also, all of the npcs that were submitted by players for this mod will show up in my ES3 mod as well. There are quite a lot of things I can do modding ES3 that I can't do modding M&B. The biggest difference will be that while you can have companions, you can't raise armies. On the other hand.... there is really no limit to the number of playable races. Well anyway, I could say a lot more about it, but since this isn't an ES3 forum.... :smile: I've started a subforum on my website you can check out anytime you're curious about my progress. There's not much to read atm, but I'll be posting more there in the days to come. Here's the link: http://s1.zetaboards.com/Road_To_Nowhere/forum/1523311/

This is a cool mod, and thanks for making it!!...however, im wondering if its possible to import the races, skills, magic, items over to another mod such as the customs settlement mod..or even the original part of the game?

If you know how to use the module system it is possible. :smile: I can tell you right now, there are a lot of steps for importing the magic system. If you want the magic system, I would advise importing it from the Magic World mod instead of mine, since I made several small changes to it in my mod and I am notoriously lazy when it comes to making notes in the scripts.  :cool: Importing everything else is relatively easy though provided you know how the use the module system.

Keedo420 said:
If you know how to use the module system it is possible. :smile: I can tell you right now, there are a lot of steps for importing the magic system. If you want the magic system, I would advise importing it from the Magic World mod instead of mine, since I made several small changes to it in my mod and I am notoriously lazy when it comes to making notes in the scripts.  :cool: Importing everything else is relatively easy though provided you know how the use the module system.

Dude, ES3's been off my hardrive for a long time... Guess I need to find it back now. Do i need Morrowind to run the mod?

The part you quoted has nothing to do with ES3. :smile: It was in referencing importing stuff from The Horde Lands to another M&B mod. I am working (rather slowly) on a ES3 mod based on The Horde Lands, but it's being built from the ground up. It will not be using anything from this mod.

Not anytime soon. I have been unable to find a copy in any local stores and I have no way to order stuff online.

Hey Keedo can u upload World of Magic module files on fileplanet, I want to use his magic system for my own use. The link to the site is in chinese and seems the link is dead. Thanks.

First of all, this is a great mod and I love decimating entire armies by myself and my magic, but where do I find Skald and the ruby sceptre? I removed the ruby sceptre in my start up inventory through the troop editor, and I explored the whole of the dragon death's dungeon, until the bottom level where there were many zombies but still no sign of him. Would be grateful if someone could answer my question and sorry if this was answered before but I already tried the search function.

Edit: Just got my first castle and really enjoying such features like the Recruiter!  :lol: First time I saw this in a mod!

Skald is not in the Dungeon actually, but the portal to his tower is. Once you kill the Reaper, you will find two empty rooms. One you have to jump across a small pit to get to. That is where the portal is. If you fall down the pit, don't worry, I was unable to make the fall hurt very much (sometimes not at all depending on how you land). You'll find yourself in the room with all of the spikes. Just make your way back up and try jumping again. Once you've got the timing right, it's an easy jump.

Ooh I got it now, thanks for helping me out!

Is there anything I need to do first to talk to him? I got the quest from Galstaff but all Skald says is "stop bothering me!"

Uhh.. is the "lords getting stuck fix patch" really working? I've downloaded it a while ago and extracted it into the module but still I found some lords getting stuck in a mountain.

339ngog.jpg

(srry for my bad english XD)

I honestly don't remember. :smile: I have not played for a long time. I've had some people say it works, and others say it doesn't. Next time you notice it, check what it is the lords are trying to do. If they are trying to siege Seahaven, that is the cause of them getting stuck. If not, then I am unsure atm. The fix was supposed to give friendly relations between the Pirate faction and all of the kingdoms EXCEPT the player's own kingdom (because the npc kingdoms don't have any units on the sea in the current version). So if your game has already progressed pretty far, I'm thinking the fix might be countered by the game's starting of random wars. But that's just a guess. I have not looked at the code for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom