The Great War: Multi-Player Events

Users who are viewing this thread

Shoep said:
So is this event going to be tonight or not? I am a bit confused :eek:
Shoep said:
I'm just going to assume the event wont be tonight due to lack of information :razz:
Indeed, if an event is to happen it will be in the first post under event time
The next event is for 2nd or 3rd of March. The 25th one was cancelled due to social events
YourStepDad said:
Either way, I'm probably not showing up this Saturday. :sad:
What about if it were Friday?

I might not be able to attend simply due to the fact that I'll be attending an event for a different mod. The regiment has cavalry this week, don't want to miss out on that. Sorry. Although I will definitely try to attend after the patch/update.

If you did download the patch for the previous event, here is the patch that will take those changes back. Hopefully this will solve all those compatibility issues.
http://www.gamefront.com/files/21387458/New+Elgante+Anti-Patch.zip
Extract to the module itself, make sure it does ask you about overwriting.
Epicrules said:
I might not be able to attend simply due to the fact that I'll be attending an event for a different mod. The regiment has cavalry this week, don't want to miss out on that. Sorry. Although I will definitely try to attend after the patch/update.
Well that is unfortunate timing but hopefully you can come to the next one.

's about 25 minutes before the event now, no server's up yet. Any heads up on when it'll be online?  :wink:

Crossbow Joe said:
Shoep said:
's about 25 minutes before the event now, no server's up yet. Any heads up on when it'll be online?  :wink:
In about 15 minutes
Could be up now I'll check

's not up yet as far as i can see, 5 min before event.. :razz: Oh well, i'll keep refreshing and post here when it's up

Back
Top Bottom