The Great War: Multi-Player Events

Users who are viewing this thread

Crossbow Joe

Grandmaster Knight
Greetings, if you are reading this you are probably interested in joining a multiplayer event. The next one is planned for after the next version, so when that comes out, keep your eyes open.
Event time
N/A

Check the second post for screenshots of the two previous events, the Battle of Mesnen and the first and second Great War.

The Battle of Mesnen
Screenshots
I thought this looked funny, it looked like a peasant had grabbed his crossbow and a hat, and climbed on to the roof of his house to join the battle.
Leuii and Harkinian makign a stand at a small farm
Slayton ducking in and out of cover at the small horde of snakes firing from the hill
But he got shot in the back :sad:
One of the many times we unsuccessfully held out in the tavern
After the official event:
Karkans revelling in their victory
Harkinian holding off arlen-men from the top of a small church tower. He killed a fair few of us before he was taken down.
Me and Red Campbellton having a stand off on the beach
Me and Nordous taking cover in a tent. (But he charged out in this screenshot)

Nordous's Screenshots
mb44-1.jpg

Charging out the fort
mb45-1.jpg

mb46-1.jpg

mb50-1.jpg

mb51-1.jpg

mb52-1.jpg

mb54-1.jpg

mb58.jpg

mb60.jpg

mb62.jpg

mb63.jpg

mb68.jpg

mb71.jpg

mb72.jpg

mb73.jpg

mb77.jpg

mb78.jpg

mb88.jpg

mb90.jpg

mb93.jpg

mb94.jpg

mb96.jpg

mb97.jpg

mb99.jpg

The Great War Event 1

Yourstepdad's screenshots
Here's me, engaging combat with some dirty Imperial...I think I won that one, but I'm not sure. :razz:
scaled.php
A little something I did while waiting for you guys to try and find my server. :razz:
scaled.php
Shoep and I, awaiting the imperial charge
scaled.php
Darn how you got your asses kicked that round. :razz:

scaled.php
The only screenshot of the famous duel I managed to capture. :cry:

The Great War 2
Red Campbellton's Screenshot

I voted on, yush please. I've been playing this mod SP for a while now and would love to see it in MP action  :grin:

Well as far as people contacting me goes I have five people down for the event, as far as votes in the poll goes I have 15 people who want to go to the event.
Nevertheless despite it being a draw between Feburary 10th and 11th, the former is no longer an option. Therefore I will go with:
11th of Feburary Saturday, 10PM London(GMT), 5PM New York, 9AM Melbourne
Unless something changes this will be the time that the event takes place.
There will also be a small update to go with it.

Crossbow Joe said:
Well as far as people contacting me goes I have five people down for the event, as far as votes in the poll goes I have 15 people who want to go to the event.
Nevertheless despite it being a draw between Feburary 10th and 11th, the former is no longer an option. Therefore I will go with:
11th of Feburary Saturday, 10PM London(GMT), 5PM New York, 9AM Melbourne
Unless something changes this will be the time that the event takes place.
There will also be a small update to go with it.

I might show up as well. :smile:

I wouldn't mind using teamspeak if it's required, how will we meet up, though? Will it the server be announced before the event, will we all get PM or so or just look for the first available server for New Elegante at 10 PM GMT?

No teamspeak will not be used, at least not this time.
I will send out a PM to everyone who has said they will come with the small patch and at 10PM GMT look for (what should be) the only server for New Elgante. Just in case I will have the server called "Great War" if I can.

I'll put up the server about an hour before, just to gather population and do a ping check:3 which is right now.

Back
Top Bottom