The Fyrd of Lewes [EU Engle Clan]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they only joined recently, Mabons, but I suspect they simply didn't notice the thread. If they are still interested they should post here sooner or later^^

Eiríkr Rauði said:
Guess so.

I'm waiting for him to rage-delete his account again.  :razz:

Pff, you did it too :lol:

Gadric said:
Sorry for not attending, but I didn't sign up for the event.

I said to put me on tentative. 'Cause I was unsure. Family business got inbetween.

Hm, fair enough.

Keep yer tags soldier :razz:

zemdu said:
sorry guys could'nt make it to the event because of a very important test i had to study for
You find your STUDIES to be more important than taking part in a glorious battle with your brothers in arms!? BY ODIN'S BEARD!

WEAKLING!

zemdu said:
sorry guys could'nt make it to the event because of a very important test i had to study for

Hmm, why did you sign up then?

More importantly, and this applies to Gadric too, why wait so long before telling us?

b00227783 said:
zemdu said:

More importantly, and this applies to Gadric too, why wait so long before telling us?

Because they have tiny englisc balls and never intended to participate in the first place! COWARDS!

HarkonHakoon said:
b00227783 said:
zemdu said:

Because they have tiny englisc balls and never intended to participate in the first place! COWARDS!

first of all, I'm swedish.

and besides, this is a very important year for me (I'm soon going to collage) and I don't want to screw my grades up.

so sorry if i've got 5 essea's to do and don't have the time to play vikingr

zemdu said:
HarkonHakoon said:
b00227783 said:
zemdu said:

and besides, this is a very important year for me (I'm soon going to collage) and I don't want to screw my grades up.

Im sorry, but what does being swedish have to do with anything?

If you don't have time that's fine, but it would be nice to let us know.

HarkonHakoon said:
b00227783 said:
zemdu said:

Ah don't take Harkon too seriously, I guess its obvious that things like that are more important than the game^^
It would have helped though if you had just written a short message that you wouldn't turn up so we could have reckoned with it, but its not too bad. But now you didn't respond to this reorganization stuff here either, so are you actually still interested?
For now you have been taken out of the roster, but if you wish to stay with us after all it shouldn't be much of a problem.

zemdu said:
HarkonHakoon said:
b00227783 said:
zemdu said:

Apologies not accepted. You let your brothers in arms down, scum.

Obviously trollface.jpg . y so srs mapenis and apparently studious swedish guy??  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Theres a "remove" button showing for me right next to your post, you know?  :lol:

Shush you low born orc! My seaxy wife will make blood-soup with balls (yours!) which we will drink from your skull!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom