The Fyrd of Lewes [EU Engle Clan]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will, its just a matter of time. But I want to do it properly, and right now I have a lot to do so I better take my time with it.

I guess for trainings the best time would be in the evening. From my side any day but friday and thursday would be fine. Of all I would most favor wednesday and tuesday, but how does it look for you others?

Also for me, anyday except wednesday. Ah, and I'm sorry, but it seems I've lost interest in playing games for a few weeks already, I think I need a break from it for some time, really. On the other hand, I think I'll appear on trainings...

Ah, of course you can see me playing Magicka, but really rarely. :3

Hail,

For training I think friday, saturday or sunday can be fine.

I want to say sorry because I don't play often since september. History university is very interesting and I have a lot of IRL hobbies...
But I will try to practice with you each week.

Congradulations to the new admin for the work done and long life to Fyrd Of Lewes !

Hey Amon,
No worries about not playing so much, we all have busy lives :smile: I'm happy you're still with us!

New members are always welcome, you should just keep an eye on this thread and the steam group  :smile:
Do you think you can make it to the next shieldwall event on November the 5th? In any case: welcome on board!

As you might have noticed the event was now shifted to the 12th of November. Still I would suggest that we meet at saturday of this week to organize ourselves a bit before things are actually serious. For the event we will be joined by those Fyrningas who can make it, so we will be a unified host instead of two small ones.

Aww well, we should still be enough, and hopefully you can make it to the next one. I will try to make some screenshots so you get a good impression at least  :grin:

Huh, of course even one Fyrdman is enough to hold them all!

Seriously now, I'll try to take some pics, too, and if I had a nice screen capturing application, I'd record it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom