The Eagle and the Wolves original thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rad said:
The map si too large and for that reason there is very bad access to the peripheral areas of the map especially to the southern  parts of England. Because of this  playing is quite ucomfortable.  :???:

I've never really found getting to Southern England a problem...

OK, it might take a while, but it'd take at the very least a few days to get from Northern Scotland/Pictland down to Southern Britain.

Ruthven said:
It is laughable to think you could go from one end of Britain to the other in a matter of days when travelling on foot or even on a horse.
haha, i always thought that you moved to fast on the world map, like in native, you could go from the norlands to the kehrig steppes in like 3 days

Ruthven said:
It is laughable to think you could go from one end of Britain to the other in a matter of days when travelling on foot or even on a horse.

Well, Britain is only 229,850 km, which is only double of Cuba.

So, if one man were to ride almost non-stop(2 hour nap, with switching horses,etc...) from one end of Britain to the other in a matter of days isn't that unrealistic.

I am having trouble with the following camera as well it wont go beyond a certain point makes playing annoying
A smaller map and just slow moving speeds would be the answer it think

Okay, sorry about the map thingy.  Either go into the map editor and do the borders that way, or open up the module INI and increase the map borders thing 1.5 fold.

Styo said:
how do i hunt?

Turn of the computer, grab a hand grenade, and wait for the first village dog to pass by.

Alternatively, keep your computer on and look for any parties of deer..etc.

ok, i have to say i loveee the custom battles, it reminds me of the days of rome total war for hours on end, but this is so much more satisfying  :grin:

Dudro said:
Okay, sorry about the map thingy.  Either go into the map editor and do the borders that way, or open up the module INI and increase the map borders thing 1.5 fold.

I still don' t know how to do it. Could you describe it exactly?  :???:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom