The captain's map causes the game to crash

Users who are viewing this thread

LLHE

Recruit
I've created a captain mode scenario map and uploaded it to my server. Everything functions normally during the warm-up and troop selection phase. However, the server crashes when the troop selection countdown reaches zero. Here's the error report I received:

"Unhandled exception. System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains more than one matching element at System.Linq.ThrowHelper.ThrowMoreThanOneMatchException() at System.Linq.Enumerable.TryGetSingleTSource at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.FlagDominationSpawnFrameBehavior.GetBestZone(Team team, Boolean isInitialSpawn) at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.FlagDominationSpawnFrameBehavior.GetSpawnFrame(Team team, Boolean hasMount, Boolean isInitialSpawn) at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.SpawningBehaviorBase.OnTick(Single dt) at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.FlagDominationSpawningBehavior.OnTick(Single dt) at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Mission.OnTick(Single dt, Single realDt, Boolean updateCamera, Boolean doAsyncAITick) at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.MissionState.TickMission(Single realDt) at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.MissionState.OnTick(Single realDt) at TaleWorlds.Core.Game.OnTick(Single dt) at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick(Single dt) at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick(Single dt) at TaleWorlds.DotNet.Managed.ApplicationTick(Single dt)"

After numerous checks, I confirmed that the map contains only the "skirmish_start_spawn" for warm-ups and the camera for troop selection, along with "sergeant_defender_spawn"and "sergeant_attacker_spawn". I'm not certain how the game calculates the best space for soldier respawning.

In the editor, I found two types of respawn points: "captain_spawn" and "sergeant_spawn". The official maps seem to use "sergeant_spawn", but I’m unsure which one I should add. Additionally, some official maps cause the editor to crash when opened.
Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Furthermore, I’ve added siege mode elements like ballistae (ballista_a/b_spawnerFireMP), mangonels (mangonel_a/b_spawnerFireMP), rock piles (throwable_rock_pile), and arrow barrels (arrow_barrel) to the map. I’m uncertain if these are causing the game to crash, but I suspect they are not the issue.

Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom