Suggestions / Feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

Ra'Jiska said:
Another suggestion, it would be to increase the charge number for the horses.
The thing is it would be interesting to have it back because:

• You don't get killed when your have a collision with an enemy (when you, your horse stops and you let 5 seconds to your oponement to kill you)
  • It's more realistic.
  • That could be an advantage of having a good horse.

Please do this I am a tired of running into my opponent for me to knock them over and stop me and then kill my horse and me with one strike which seems a bit unrealistic.

OK so war right now is pointless. It's just Tdm with no proper aims.  In this mod capturing forts seems a bit extreme. So what I suggest are secondary capture points. Make the wars over mines, Farms, woodcutting areas. Link sell points at these places to the forts chests so hold more land get more money.

Oh I also wanted to suggest a way to join Fort North Point, and for each fort to have it's own banner. On the NA Server the Rossiyska Imperiya took three forts rather quickly, because only East Point Fort had a banner (Or at least from my knowledge). We learned this by getting invovled in the Siege of East Point on the Garrison's side, struck a treaty to be given North Point. Learned we couldn't take North Point over, let alone anything. It was nifty that we joined a faction pre-take over but it was impossible to get fortifications or to get new members. NA has since been restarted so there isn't the complete Rossiyska Imperiya domination anymore.

----

Also, is it possible to remove *ADMIN* from Whisper? I've realized today that last night I kept Admin Chatting.  :oops:

OK so war right now is pointless. It's just Tdm with no proper aims.  In this mod capturing forts seems a bit extreme. So what I suggest are secondary capture points. Make the wars over mines, Farms, woodcutting areas. Link sell points at these places to the forts chests so hold more land get more money.

I agree it maybe isnt a good idea to introduce capturing the home base. Maybe the mod maker could introduce capturable buildings/mini forts that give a small trickle of money to their main chest. That way, forts could fight over outposts (or whatever) in order to increase their income.

You should make the maps a bit smaller.
It takes forever to get to locations you want to raid and burn.  :???:

The muskets are overpriced.

(Im also reading other suggestions to make it a survival and working game)
(And who the hell wants to work while playing a game???)

Suggestion: I think that it should be a lot more harder to get gold, I mean, you spawn with high amount of gold and everyone is able to buy a weapon instantly. This should be changed and getting gold should be a hard work.

Natives should be their own faction so they can ally themselves with the other factions... It would also allow natives to travel a bit more freely on the map, not being persecuted by anyone not native they run into.  That way they could be bribed into joining other factions, like the British or French, just like in RL history...  I believe bandits or highwaymen should be the only ones to have no loyalties at all.

To prevent less randoming and deathmatching and give people more things to do, the economy should be worked on... even if its just adding hunting for food and clothing.  Maybe also farming for wheat to make bread and beer. And perhaps more mining, of course adding one silver and gold ore mine would create a great point of conflict.  Remember the good ol' gold rush days?  We need to pillage this land for everything its got!  :wink:

Also, if there was a bit more of an economy, it could create a good basis for trade... The natives would have the best hunting grounds/option, and would have access to the most amount of food and leather.  The colonists with their logging camp the best access to wood and mining, etc.

Otherwise Im having an awesome time right now and love the work you guys have done!  Have had one of my best PW/PF experiences ever last night, raiding a fort and the colonist town as the natives!  :grin:

Leturoa said:
Going to say one thing. There is not enough admins.

As Raj said. But tonight it's simple i told people to defend themself when there is no admin on. That the only way and i'm quite sure that people are able to defend themselves.

1. No Trolling,Griefing,Cheating,Glitching,Exploiting at all under and circumstances. --This would be defined and more specific.

2. All Factions may attack Natives and Outlaws if they have a weapon on their person. (Pickaxes and woodcutting axes do not count as weapons.) --this would change

3. Natives and Outlaws may attack all factions if they have a weapon on their person. (Pickaxes and woodcutting axes do not count as weapons.) --this would change

4. Immigrants, Colonists and Soldiers require a valid reason to attack other Immigrants, Colonists and Soldiers.

5. If you are demanding gold or items from another player, you must give them a reasonable amount of time to respond.

6. If you are demanding gold or items from another player, you may not attack them if they do not have what you are demanding.

7. NLR - You may not use information that does not have to do with your current life against another player.

8. In war, you may not attack an unarmed person. --slight change, If they run back to the body, or in the enemy factions fort, they could be considered KOS.

9. You require a valid reason to hire an assassin against another player.

10. In a raid, you may not attack an unarmed person

11. No racism / respect others.<---NEW RULE, I personally think that there should be a rule in place.

**Wars need to be defined and players must be in the fort for a set ammount of time instead of everyone everywhere and constant chaos

**droping weapons, If a player is fighting and drop a weapon to avoid death, then it would be up to the defender / aggressor to decide if they are still a threat. On the other hand, if the player is not fighting, and drop a weapon to prove that they are not a threat then they should be treated as such.

---Greifing / Trolling---

greifing would be considered waiting at a highwaymen outpost and killing someone as soon as they join the faction and pick up a weapon / spawncamping. (as an example)

There is a poll weather to treat the native factions as soldier factions, therefore making natives have to war with another faction in order to kill them, I think this is a first step in the right direction. I also think that there should be more roleplay involved but we can't force people to roleplay. IE: highwaymen not being able to KOS anyone with a weapon. If highwaymen are not allowed to attack anyone with a weapon, I think the highwaymen would go back to robbing people of gold (what highwaymen do best) instead of just killing people outright. Ofcourse, if they refuse to pay up, they could then kill the person.

Numbers 2 & 3 would change to colonist rules, A valid RP reason to attack others. And must be at war. (you could roleplay, something along the lines of a soldier faction coming into a native settlement and occupying it, the natives could roleplay saying that the soldiers are taking land and henceforth declare war.

Another revision would be to do as the EU server has and make highwaymen KOS regardless of weapons. But this doesn't really solve anything, just more senseless killing.

Overall we have a good rule template, I believe we just need a few more revisions. Although this wont fix ALL the problems, But it could be a start.

Another Addition / change to the rules could be the Unarmed rule. with that, I would consider unarmed to have the weapons holstered. IE: not being able to kill people with a rifle on their back. But being able to kill them if they have it readied to shoot.

another change: Highwaymen would not be allowed to kill each other. Seeing as they do not have a faction leader to get rid of the trouble makers. This is just an idea, but it would prevent some greifing.

DEFINED WARZONES, enemy players in this warzone will be KOS

One big change we could do is make the whole commoner town a neutral zone (no killing unless an assassination contract). the zone would reach from bridge to bridge. This would allow the workers to venture out and gather then have a safehaven to return too.  It could also be a huge roleplay advantage, you could have events where natives are allowed to raid the city and the commoners could ask the soldier factions to help defend, or even have the commoners band together and hold the wooden door and the bridge.

Also have a defined amount of gold that can be taxed / robbed from other players.

Bring back global chat, so faction leaders can **Send note / letter to other factions. Right now, nobody can communicate asside from whisper, if a faction leader gets close, they get killed on sight.

Please let me know what you think.

Standardize the armors maybe? You have NW style bodies(torso only), NW style boots(waist down), Native style bodies(torso and thighs), Native style boots(calves and feet), and then some bodies that include torso, thighs and calves. This results in lots of combinations that don't work together. Since people don't seem to bother choosing the right ones, I'd suggest picking one and sticking with it.

@Long-Rifle .He is right.New mines or hunting placeses is good idea.Every nation try to capture it.Or this things can increase the trade among the people.For example Native could trade leather and food for fire arms(or they simply raid :grin:).With that way game get a goal.And  maybe we can inrease spawn time because there is not enough time to raid villages.Whenever we try to raid a village.Locals of the village spawn so quickly and kill us all before we raid what we want.

Another thing that would greatly increase RP for the robbers would be to have a voice command just like the native factions that shouted "Stand and Deliver!" This way you could just press a button rather than having to type out something, which makes robbing people rather difficult and slow.

I want to suggest that the unarmed rule to be changed to "If armed with a weapon (Firearms or Swords)". It's more specific and with the current rules a person with a wood-cutter's axe or a butchering knife can be counted as armed.

I like it and support these ideas!

Ashoren said:
1. No Trolling,Griefing,Cheating,Glitching,Exploiting at all under and circumstances. --This would be defined and more specific.

2. All Factions may attack Natives and Outlaws if they have a weapon on their person. (Pickaxes and woodcutting axes do not count as weapons.) --this would change

3. Natives and Outlaws may attack all factions if they have a weapon on their person. (Pickaxes and woodcutting axes do not count as weapons.) --this would change

4. Immigrants, Colonists and Soldiers require a valid reason to attack other Immigrants, Colonists and Soldiers.

5. If you are demanding gold or items from another player, you must give them a reasonable amount of time to respond.

6. If you are demanding gold or items from another player, you may not attack them if they do not have what you are demanding.

7. NLR - You may not use information that does not have to do with your current life against another player.

8. In war, you may not attack an unarmed person. --slight change, If they run back to the body, or in the enemy factions fort, they could be considered KOS.

9. You require a valid reason to hire an assassin against another player.

10. In a raid, you may not attack an unarmed person

11. No racism / respect others.<---NEW RULE, I personally think that there should be a rule in place.

**Wars need to be defined and players must be in the fort for a set ammount of time instead of everyone everywhere and constant chaos

**droping weapons, If a player is fighting and drop a weapon to avoid death, then it would be up to the defender / aggressor to decide if they are still a threat. On the other hand, if the player is not fighting, and drop a weapon to prove that they are not a threat then they should be treated as such.

---Greifing / Trolling---

greifing would be considered waiting at a highwaymen outpost and killing someone as soon as they join the faction and pick up a weapon / spawncamping. (as an example)

There is a poll weather to treat the native factions as soldier factions, therefore making natives have to war with another faction in order to kill them, I think this is a first step in the right direction. I also think that there should be more roleplay involved but we can't force people to roleplay. IE: highwaymen not being able to KOS anyone with a weapon. If highwaymen are not allowed to attack anyone with a weapon, I think the highwaymen would go back to robbing people of gold (what highwaymen do best) instead of just killing people outright. Ofcourse, if they refuse to pay up, they could then kill the person.

Numbers 2 & 3 would change to colonist rules, A valid RP reason to attack others. And must be at war. (you could roleplay, something along the lines of a soldier faction coming into a native settlement and occupying it, the natives could roleplay saying that the soldiers are taking land and henceforth declare war.

Another revision would be to do as the EU server has and make highwaymen KOS regardless of weapons. But this doesn't really solve anything, just more senseless killing.

Overall we have a good rule template, I believe we just need a few more revisions. Although this wont fix ALL the problems, But it could be a start.

Another Addition / change to the rules could be the Unarmed rule. with that, I would consider unarmed to have the weapons holstered. IE: not being able to kill people with a rifle on their back. But being able to kill them if they have it readied to shoot.

another change: Highwaymen would not be allowed to kill each other. Seeing as they do not have a faction leader to get rid of the trouble makers. This is just an idea, but it would prevent some greifing.

DEFINED WARZONES, enemy players in this warzone will be KOS

One big change we could do is make the whole commoner town a neutral zone (no killing unless an assassination contract). the zone would reach from bridge to bridge. This would allow the workers to venture out and gather then have a safehaven to return too.  It could also be a huge roleplay advantage, you could have events where natives are allowed to raid the city and the commoners could ask the soldier factions to help defend, or even have the commoners band together and hold the wooden door and the bridge.

Also have a defined amount of gold that can be taxed / robbed from other players.

Bring back global chat, so faction leaders can **Send note / letter to other factions. Right now, nobody can communicate asside from whisper, if a faction leader gets close, they get killed on sight.

Please let me know what you think.

Back
Top Bottom