Suggestions and Critique

Users who are viewing this thread

Cèsar de Quart said:
The one who's stabbing his own foot? :wink:
Оh, I would stab her... I would ''stab'' her good!  :cool:
Cèsar de Quart said:
Or maybe a woman with a sword doesn't appeal femenine enough to my subconscious.
Listen. We have a saying in Serbia: ''Od birača nema jebača''.
Roughly translated: ''If you are too picky, you are not going to get laid'', only it rhymes.
And I'm not a pretty boy myself, so I would take flame-haired, foot-stabbing, sword-wielding girl any day, thank you.  :grin:
Serbian said:
Hahah now we know that DrevniDabar is into Sadomazo and stuff.  :mrgreen:
No. I would hang the sword on the wall, before we start to make out.
JankoMega said:
Damn,everyone shouldn't mess up with DrevniDabar,or he will get his Great Sword and finish the job.  :lol:
I use my ''great sword'' as you call it, on women and women only, so you and everyone who messes with me do not have to worry.  :wink:

DrevniDabar said:
Thank you.

Now, as for the bastards, I think it is fair that NO troop should have one, but that it is available in the shops, to be bought by a rare kind of man like yourself, crazy enough to buy a prototype sword.  :wink:
Speaking of two handers:
CLANOVI%20dvorucnjaci.jpg
This is a photo from the ''Serbian School of Two Handed Sword Fighting - Despot Stefan/St. George''.
Fu*k. Because of my job + my college, I don't have a time to go to that school.
I wouldn't mind a little ''sparring'' with that flaming redhead.  :mrgreen:

Good god! I had no idea such a thing existed!  In what earth do you live!?

i have no idea if this was mentioned having not read the whole of this thread.

i like the addition of Bishops as characters but could they use blunt wepons rather than swords. they were not allowed to draw blood so used blunt wepons like maces.

secondly i may be wrong but having played the mod i think England is too over powered. i know the Angevin empire controled exactly what you have done on the map, but buy 1200 i was under the impression they could hardly afford to hold the emipre together.

and lastly are the individual vassels going to use their own banners eventually, i noticed in france they are all individual and accurate however Englands are not. i mean is William Marshal going to have the green and yellow with red lion type thing?

jib1 said:
i like the addition of Bishops as characters but could they use blunt wepons rather than swords. they were not allowed to draw blood so used blunt wepons like maces.
I'm not sure if this is true. :eek: (And a good maceblow will likely cause bleeding anyway. :lol: )

jib1 said:
i have no idea if this was mentioned having not read the whole of this thread.

They should use maces.

secondly i may be wrong but having played the mod i think England is too over powered. i know the Angevin empire controled exactly what you have done on the map, but buy 1200 i was under the impression they could hardly afford to hold the emipre together.

This is why we are still working on the lords' relations with the King.

and lastly are the individual vassels going to use their own banners eventually, i noticed in france they are all individual and accurate however Englands are not. i mean is William Marshal going to have the green and yellow with red lion type thing?

Under construction.

Eктωρ said:
DrevniDabar said:
Speaking of two handers:
CLANOVI%20dvorucnjaci.jpg
This is a photo from the ''Serbian School of Two Handed Sword Fighting - Despot Stefan/St. George''.
Fu*k. Because of my job + my college, I don't have a time to go to that school.
I wouldn't mind a little ''sparring'' with that flaming redhead.  :mrgreen:
Good god! I had no idea such a thing existed!  In what earth do you live!?
Ummm... Earth?
I live in Milky Way Galaxy -> Solar System -> Planet Earth -> Europe -> Serbia  :wink:

Lol i hate that i live here too but if i look on the other side , we could be all livin in Iraq or somewhere where is constant war. So just be happy and enjoy ur life :grin:

Killing muricans can't be that bad  :lol:.

But let's get back on topic shall we? This thread has derived too much from it's course.

Why doesn't Portugal has any young lasses for marrying?  :neutral:

Eктωρ said:
Killing muricans can't be that bad  :lol:.

But let's get back on topic shall we? This thread has derived too much from it's course.

Why doesn't Portugal has any young lasses for marrying?  :neutral:

Leon has loads try next door :smile: Alot of the factions don't have women yet (I believe its the next update that will? I think i read it somewhere, I'd have to check/ask). However I do believe Leon, Aragon and Castille have some women... but they rarely appear at feasts anyway. Scotland and sweden may also have one or two.

[quote author=Eктωρ]Brazil.[/quote]
Pff.. Brazil is much better country to live in that most European countries.

Just google:"Brazil women"

I know it has loads, I've seen a feast on Leon that had a table full o' young lassies.
But I don't want to marry a Leonese, I want to perpetuate the Portuguese master race!

Frisicus said:
[quote author=Eктωρ]Brazil.
Pff.. Brazil is much better country to live in that most European countries.

Just google:"Brazil women"
[/quote]

You kidding me? Europe has a load of whitey girls with good looks.

lol that's the "foreign girl syndrom"; you always find women from other regions prettier than those where you're from :wink:

Btw, I was reading the scene development thread and thought about something.

Wouldn't "we" able to add some diplomatic possibilties in order to make some "alliances" with other factions? Like marriage or things like that? I'm not talking about a military allaiance here, i'm just talking about a "pact" in which the related factions cannot declare war upon the other. I do not mean helping a faction when it's at war... (am I clear lol?)
Some minor factions could that way be protected and would not need to recruit 18902470753 soldiers to offer some resistance to their powerful neighbour. I'm currently thinking about Navarre as an example. There's no way such faction can sustain massive invasions from a powerful faction, even with manpower (which is a genius and very helpuf idea btw).

what dyou think?

Back
Top Bottom