[Suggestion Box]

Users who are viewing this thread

Coltonh65 said:
I think the Naffatun units seriously need nerfed/weakened. Individually, they're fine. But when you have 2~3 volleys of grenades coming at you from 10+ of these units, it does NOT make for a fun time--especially when you're trying to siege a castle.

Or maybe put them further down the tree, and maybe add a new unit similar to Naffatun.

James380 said:
any how....
as another suggestion;
i've realized in almost all the mods & the original M&B you can equip the best weapon, armors, horses ect early int he game & theres nothing better you can equip because your skills are already good enough.
As done in Expanded Gameplay III you should be able to increase some skills over lvl 10 & add more weapons in the shop that require high levels of a certain skill/s.
I'm just soo sick of using the same weapons, armors ect through the entire game from an early stage minus the cost of the items.

NaimaR said:
How about simply adding Strength and Dexterity requirements to weapons? It's going to take strength to wield that two-handed maul or greatsword, but you also need the finesse to wield it effectively. Same with bows.

James380 said:
NaimaR said:
How about simply adding Strength and Dexterity requirements to weapons? It's going to take strength to wield that two-handed maul or greatsword, but you also need the finesse to wield it effectively. Same with bows.
but @ the same time, whats wrong with bieng able to increase your skills over petty lvl10?

These are all viable suggestions will be a must for future releases.

NaimaR said:
Speaking of grenades, why do they have swing damage?

I have no idea :razz:

how about adding in gun specific skills like something to reduce reload time?
also i think that yo could add a way to use your rifle as a melee weapon, Ive noticed some of my riflemen who lack melee weapons resort to unarmed as apposed to using the bayonet.  :smile:

volotor said:
how about adding in gun specific skills like something to reduce reload time?
also i think that yo could add a way to use your rifle as a melee weapon, Ive noticed some of my riflemen who lack melee weapons resort to unarmed as apposed to using the bayonet.  :smile:
First download and put all the fix files;

Rifles CAN be used in melee just press X to toggle on melee mod.

Possut said:
Coltonh65 said:
I think the Naffatun units seriously need nerfed/weakened. Individually, they're fine. But when you have 2~3 volleys of grenades coming at you from 10+ of these units, it does NOT make for a fun time--especially when you're trying to siege a castle.

Or maybe put them further down the tree, and maybe add a new unit similar to Naffatun.

After a bit of poking around, I don't think the unit itself is over-powered, but it's really the naffatun grenade. 150c/150p (not sure which one it registers, could be both?) is just way too powerful when you consider it's being thrown by multiple units at once, at range. These units get spawned with 20 of them I think.

AFAIK the best throwing weapons don't inflict anywhere near that amount of damage, and the most damaging ones only have 4 ammo. I realize that throwing weapons as a whole aren't very popular, but from a gameplay standpoint the naffatun grenades blow everything else out of the water (no pun intended  :lol:)

So that being said: What I was thinking is keep the Naffatun unit AND the grenade as it is, but do what Possut stated and perhaps add more units in the Naffatun tree. Bear in mind though, I believe the unit themselves aren't over powered, but the grenades are.

I suppose a way around this would be to add more grenades that progressively get more damaging--weaker units get smaller grenades, stronger units get larger grenades.

Adding different grenades, I would imagine, wouldn't be too difficult or time consuming to do. You could adjust the damage according to the grenade sizes, to the likeness of this:

Small Naffatun Grenade - 35c damage
Naffatun Grenade --60c damage
Big Naffatun Grenade -- 90c damage
Huge Naffatun Grenade -- 150c damage (this would be the original grenade as it is in the game right now)

Or, if you don't want to use size, you could use something like:

Weak Naffatun Grenade
Naffatun Grenade
Strong Naffatun Grenade
Potent Naffatun Grenade

or something along those lines.

But yeah, I personally would not want to add any units like the Naffatun to any other faction--I love how they're unique to the Khergit. I just hate how they get 85% of the kills in sieges and the overpowering effectiveness they have when they're in groups.

Based on sugestions I made a fix for:

Rebalancing Farmer troop tree

Rebalancing Naffatun troop

Removing swing damage from naffatun grenade

Lowering grenade damage to 130

Lowering naffatun grenades number to 5 naffatun grenades

Removing Katanas from companions equipment

Increasing stats to Warrior Nuns

Lowering stats to Teutonic Hochmeister

Fixed missing helmets error

Remove companions bickering about each other

Fixed invisible firearms in melee (hint: press X while using firearms to toogle firearm/firearm melee)

Adding firearms in Rivacheg chest (hint: Go ingame to Rivacheg town and sellect "take a walk around the streets", then go left in the first alley till you come to the end of the alley.On your right side you will see hay stack, chest is hidden in him.Open chest and weapons are there)

Added firearm weapon proficiency,credit goes to SUBS, thanks SUBS :wink:

Fix link: http://www.4shared.com/file/5TvRoPkp/Fix_1.html

Put this files into mod folder and overwrite, enjoy!  :wink:

Is it possible to add the ability to disable the firearm units altogether for those that prefer the medieval feel?

Also, I believe the possibility of adding more factions has been raised before?

Great mod, by the way. (Samurai are by far my favorite unit.)

FallenSuns said:
Is it possible to add the ability to disable the firearm units altogether for those that prefer the medieval feel?

Also, I believe the possibility of adding more factions has been raised before?

Great mod, by the way. (Samurai are by far my favorite unit.)
Yes there is, I can cut of the gunners branch...for starters.
It will be done this days  :wink:

firstly, oops :oops:, my bad didnt kno about the melee on firearms...

also how about a mod to let you send out companions to towns and buy supplies, so you dont run out during seiges.

volotor said:
firstly, oops :oops:, my bad didnt kno about the melee on firearms...

also how about a mod to let you send out companions to towns and buy supplies, so you dont run out during seiges.
Interesting idea, though I dont know can it be done. But If you have seen this in some other mod, tell me which one so I can talk with author about codes.

the companions import/export thing? preferably with a new folder to export/import from and to, since the companions in this mod is a bit different setup and quite a bit stronger.

Can you make more samurai/ninja/japanese armor/weapons? The only reason I play this mod is because I can  tear down some horsemen with my No-Dachi. Btw can you make No-Dachi able to thurst? Because at the moment it cannot.

Kidding, I love all troop trees and all new armors, weps, etc =D <3 all about this mod.

Thank you  :mrgreen: Love the mod :thumbs up:

Derra said:
Can you make more samurai/ninja/japanese armor/weapons? The only reason I play this mod is because I can  tear down some horsemen with my No-Dachi. Btw can you make No-Dachi able to thurst? Because at the moment it cannot.

Kidding, I love all troop trees and all new armors, weps, etc =D <3 all about this mod.

Be sure to play v1.2 though :grin: Released today!

Derra said:

A lot of brand new samurai equipment is allready made or in progress. No Dachi will be adjusted :wink:

Back
Top Bottom