Still no new version??

Users who are viewing this thread

Chel said:
Hi guys, thanks for the posts,
currently I'm not working on the mod, doing other things that are a bit more important in my life right now.
I would like to create a port for Warband, maybe it will happen later, but have not been following it very closely either.
Kind regards
Chel

Ok, cool, well you've got all our support Chel  :mrgreen:

Hope to see you soon :smile:

Chel said:
currently I'm not working on the mod, doing other things that are a bit more important in my life right now.
I would like to create a port for Warband, maybe it will happen later, but have not been following it very closely either.
Kind regards
Chel

I wish you the best of the luck in whatever you put your soo much creative mind  :smile:

If you don't return, you will be remembered in our hearts as the one that made this game fun, tragic, heroic, bloody, kind...

Thank you for every moment of joy after defeating a migrating bear tribe, for the thrill after a victory against a dead army, or even those sad moments when everything got lost...

Thank you Chel !

Long live Chel !!! Superior Lord of the modding !!!

Best regards

Lover Out...

Chel said:
Kind regards
Chel

We love you anyways. :smile:

If you don't port it, then I'm not getting warband. M&B=EG for me.

alhoon said:
Chel said:
Kind regards
Chel

We love you anyways. :smile:

If you don't port it, then I'm not getting warband. M&B=EG for me.
Yeah totally.
Original M&B + any other mod= gay

James380 said:
I gotta admit Chel...although i have always liked your mod, there is another mod that is becomming better than yours & i know youre busy so you wont be bothered adding extra things to your already finished mod.
Age of Change

Do not compare this mod with that

I know  Zimke Zlovoljni & his ideas are way too diferent like the ones of Chel  :roll:

*facepalm  :mad:

hey guys, 7 months passed, cant believe my thread is still here, seems everyone wants a new version, if Chel can port this to warband, it would very very great, i cant play warband single player without this mod, and i also cant play old M&B without warband features, i can only play multiplayer warband now :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

pls help me Chel

Everyone can port this to Warband. The source code is included in the download.

Hm, on second thought it probably should read everyone who knows enough about .py files can port this.

Hi all, Chel especially.
Like many here I believe EG to be the absolute pinnacle when it comes to M&B mods.
EGII was a work of true genius and it looked as though EGIII was heading the same way.
Now, sadly, I will have to wait and see if Chel still has the M&B bug.

To Chel specifically: Please, oh please, would you consider bringing EG to Warband. If I'm honest I don't play M&B as much as I used to, mainly because EG has made the vanilla game seem a little tame, so again, please consider putting us out of our misery.

P.S. Please

really like to see EGIII ported to Warband!

Even if it only will happen in a couple of years, it then will be a reason to start a warband singleplayergame again.

Back
Top Bottom