Still no new version??

Users who are viewing this thread

I tell ya ... I was excited about Warband but it is almost impossible to go back to native physics and combat after playing EG ... I am relieved to hear that he's developing a port.

hawkunit said:
I tell ya ... I was excited about Warband but it is almost impossible to go back to native physics and combat after playing EG ... I am relieved to hear that he's developing a port.
What he said.
Now that you said it, I don't think I played any other mod after I tried EG. This mod is too good and just ruins other mods. Literaly.
Only thing that could have been improved is making a map bigger to enjoy this mod even more (more things to pillage!) but that's another topic...

Darth Crow said:
Well... there seems to be nothing going on with the mod :/ Please Chel, come back!

Agreed! I'd also add my plea to officially finish this mod to 1.0, then if you do move onto warband then at least M&B players can have something finished and official. But whatever, I don't mind as long as there is more of the best mod of M&B.

C'mon Chel
1257AD is dominating in the Warband Mods. You can do it  :wink:
I know when you release expanded gameplay for warband its gonna be better than any other mod full stop. I hope you're gonna chuck a few extra bonus things in for the warband mod. :oops:

Corporal_Nim said:
Metal said:
Tamerlan said:
Chel said:
... I'm sure some of them are as enjoyable as EGIII.
Its impossible  :wink:

I have to sign myself here with Tamerlan.

I'm sad to hear that this is it for my fav mod. No other mod can come close to this.

I agrees wit tem bois.... :cry:

I have to agree with you guys  :razz: there is no other mod in the entire M&B universe greater than this one !  :razz:

Cheers for Lord Chel !! may he live long enough to port it in to warband !!!

Long live Chel !!!

And as long as Chel lives the mod still does, so dont nedd to worry about ! :cool:

Just be patient  :smile: 

VianeyLover said:
Corporal_Nim said:
Metal said:
Tamerlan said:
Chel said:
... I'm sure some of them are as enjoyable as EGIII.
Its impossible  :wink:

I have to sign myself here with Tamerlan.

I'm sad to hear that this is it for my fav mod. No other mod can come close to this.

I agrees wit tem bois.... :cry:

I have to agree with you guys  :razz: there is no other mod in the entire M&B universe greater than this one !  :razz:

Cheers for Lord Chel !! may he live long enough to port it in to warband !!!

Long live Chel !!!

And as long as Chel lives the mod still does, so dont nedd to worry about ! :cool:

Just be patient  :smile:
Expanded gameplay ftw

BTW, IMHO this mod needs one more thing...

... and that would be a Char named Chel, a King... or Companion, some one that is more like god then a mortal man.

Just a though...

Corporal_Nim said:
BTW, IMHO this mod needs one more thing...

... and that would be a Char named Chel, a King... or Companion, some one that is more like god then a mortal man.

Just a though...

Yeah ! totally agree, Also  :!:

We should make a new cult or religion in honor of "The Greater Mod Creator" Lord Chel !!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

And of course add him as a companion in the game, with him having super modding powers !!!  :twisted: :grin: 

Chel give us a sign that you are or are or are not currently working on porting expanded gameplay to warband, it been ages since you left a reply. :neutral:

Hi guys, thanks for the posts,
currently I'm not working on the mod, doing other things that are a bit more important in my life right now.
I would like to create a port for Warband, maybe it will happen later, but have not been following it very closely either.
Kind regards
Chel

Back
Top Bottom