MP Sci-Fi Star Wars: BF II - new team, new thread

What item/troop would you like to see in Bear: Force unleashed?

• IG-100 MagnaGuard (already in/no need to vote)

Votes: 45 4.8%
  • Wookie

Votes: 202 21.5%
  • Bounty Hunter (for example: Mandalorian)

Votes: 247 26.3%
  • Droideka

Votes: 204 21.7%
  • Speeder Bike

Votes: 151 16.1%
  • Weird crocodile like thing you wear on the back to prevent forces to be used near you

Votes: 89 9.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I'll give it a spit, I'm gonna have to do it sooner or later anyway.
Without the side turrets though. Later models had none.

Version 0.9 is now uploaded and it is far better than 0.7.(In pack there are both,and 0.9 is named 1.0).
EDIT:The main problem are the Shaders.I will see on the net if I fix it.

Look, I don't want to be rude, but shaders or no shaders, that model is really subpar. I'm no modder, so obviously I couldn't do any better myself, but I really wouldn't want to see that thing in game. Consider also that Highlander already turned this down for lack of detail. You should probably practice on your own and improve a bit before you start offering your work to others. :smile:

Anyway, I have an actual toy model of the LAAT/i, so I'm using it as reference (so much better than pictures, those are just for details), thus it's been coming along faster than I thought it would.
EDIT: I would do well to mention I won't make the texture, because I simply am not good enough.

What if you had sort of ports high up in the map like there are ports in PWmod and then when someone is in the cockpit he can steer and adjust speed then others manage the guns? or is it possible to have them adjusting height?

am i the only one that thinks using LAATs as thrown weapons would be epic?

TitoWasFat said:
am i the only one that thinks using LAATs as thrown weapons would be epic?
Yes you are, throwing LAAT's would just look awful, i suggest making it as a scene prop and add a laser turret at the side so players can use it like in "Star wars Republic Commando".

No, I wouldn't add weapons to the LAAT. That would probably turn out buggy. But I thought about game modes where the clones have to land with the LAATs and fight droids who on the other side can shoot the gunships to cut off their reinforcements.
Still, unlikely that will happen. Even if Lux makes the model, we still need someone to texture it.

Some force abilities like force lightning do damage teammates. Others like force push can't be used on teammates.
What would you expand about the conquest mode?

Also, I decided to seperate force points and gold (force points regenerating). It didn't work very well with both of them combined in the playtests.
screen1k.jpg

Very nice Highlander.

If you want any maps making again, I am sure that myself and Davee shall find time to make some for you, as we did with the 1866 mod.  :smile:

Turanien said:
Very nice Highlander.

If you want any maps making again, I am sure that myself and Davee shall find time to make some for you, as we did with the 1866 mod.  :smile:
Yes of course!
The maps of you two for 1866 are outstanding. Hope you can do anything star wars like with the native props, because at the moment I don't have any custom props.

Back
Top Bottom