Votes: 7 17.1%
  • More company badges

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Other (please specify in thread)

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

shameless bump..  :cool:

here's a little something for the trouble...

cooked+bacon.jpg

Hi Spunned. I have a question, but before I type it down I wish to apologise if I'm being off-topic.

The question is, in what codec/format do you render your linebattle (& other) videos? I understand if you don't wish to answer to this question, as most people usually have their own private rendering settings. I've understood you use After Effects as I do, but whenever I render, I tend to get my videos in 130% speed, making my audio behind of the video itself.

Thanks for reading. (:

SvenssonHD said:
Hi Spunned. I have a question, but before I type it down I wish to apologise if I'm being off-topic.

The question is, in what codec/format do you render your linebattle (& other) videos? I understand if you don't wish to answer to this question, as most people usually have their own private rendering settings. I've understood you use After Effects as I do, but whenever I render, I tend to get my videos in 130% speed, making my audio behind of the video itself.

Thanks for reading. (:

i use after effects for rendering effects and graphics contained within my videos, but the final video is rendered with premiere pro.

ill make a video tomorrow showing what settings i use. i dont mind sharing them :smile:

Sorry if this is considered nercoing but the link to the second set of medals is broken I think... when I download it I don't see any medal.

Thanks for giving this to the community Spunned!  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom