• More company badges

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Other (please specify in thread)

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Spunned said:
Download link: http://www.51stregiment.com/new/dividers.rar

An error there, to download this I used http://www.51stregiment.com/new/dividers.psd

insanehippo said:
I'v noticed a problem with the total conversion package some texts seem to be missing

That's because you don't have them, you need to download them from the Internet or just use a different font.

I was wondering is there any chance you can have this images in a form of a PNG so I can use fireworks to edit?

TheBlackVampire said:
Well, what do you think about a little turorial how to make such a 3D font like in the 51st thread?

hmm I could do that, however that particular style is simply copied from a layer that it's already applied to.

it's a part of most of my released work.

simply right click the layer it's applied to, and click on "copy layer style" and then paste it on another layer.

Done :smile:

Added a new tutorial that focuses on regimental signatures for recruitment threads.

PSD file included plus 6 different styles of signatures, 7 fonts included and 6 different wax stamp styles.

Enjoy  :grin:

Spunned said:
Mikeyo said:
I was wondering is there any chance you can have this images in a form of a PNG so I can use fireworks to edit?

what image are we talking about?

Just generally the dividers, I want them put I only have fireworks also the company insignias/medals

Mikeyo said:
Spunned said:
Mikeyo said:

Just generally the dividers, I want them put I only have fireworks also the company insignias/medals

now i understand what you mean.

that's A LOT of work though, to take each individual thing and save it as a PNG. i really dont have time for that, but if someone else wants to help you out with it, im all for that. you can get photoshop on a trial though?

Mikeyo said:
Actually you can use the trial version of photoshop I am using it ATM and it works fine.

Spunned said:
Mikeyo said:
Spunned said:
Mikeyo said:

now i understand what you mean.

that's A LOT of work though, to take each individual thing and save it as a PNG. i really dont have time for that, but if someone else wants to help you out with it, im all for that. you can get photoshop on a trial though?

Yeah I will get the trial NP mate, but.. I am going to have to have it installed on one of my server boxes because I used the trial on my desktop lol...

Spunned said:
hmm I could do that, however that particular style is simply copied from a layer that it's already applied to.
simply right click the layer it's applied to, and click on "copy layer style" and then paste it on another layer.
Hm...im sorry but I didnt really get it.
I would like to know how to write( for example ) Linebattle Statistics with this font.
tbaregimentsg2erp7zc4u.png

TheBlackVampire said:
Spunned said:
Hm...im sorry but I didnt really get it.
I would like to know how to write( for example ) Linebattle Statistics with this font.
tbaregimentsg2erp7zc4u.png

here is a very short video showing you how to do it :smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDc1aQVrXow

Back
Top Bottom