spoilers in SP

Users who are viewing this thread

I actually like Tashim's indecipherable rants about Rhodoks, I find they have true comedic value. Although that may be because I'm new to the forums and the novelty hasn't yet worn off, for now though, I hope the complaints flow.

Tashim's problem is, that he thinks, that everyone has to see how good are the Rhodoks. But the deal with Rhodoks is, that they suck. So that's why Tashim is annoying, because he can't prove that Rhodoks don't suck.

Rhodoks don't suck, they're just special :wink:.
But seriously, if you pick your battles well and position your troops in the right way even Swardian cavalry charges have little effect on Rhodoks, the biggest danger from them is your sharpshooters being distracted by the calvarly, and the main body of their army sneaking up unhindered.

Not to mention how strong they are in sieges....

Rhodoks are alright. Tashim on the other hand...

Well, I like to see the mad ass-hattery of other people on forums because I can look at it anytime I like (such as providing evidence for or against the human race to some superior power), but that doesn't make it good ass-hattery, even of the 'mad' variety.

Mallissin said:
Charlie Brooker said:
Even if he made a new account, I think he might be easily recognised. :3

LIES! RHODUCKS ARE THE MASTERS OF DISGUISE!

*a group of peasants wearing heavy cloaks with giant spears sticking out the back walks by behind him*
It's true! They always cath me when I'm trying to sneak in.

Rhodoks are actually petty good in a fight. One time, I led my 20 Sadian knights agint an army of around 80 Rhodoks. Iwon but I lost like 75% of my guys and I was like "WTF! They weren't supposed to at!" Any ideas how they kicked ass that much?

Because you were fighting 4 on 1 and you didn't use easy settings? Also they have crossbow's which can penetrate thick armor and considering the higher difficulty bots are not complete retards they know how to trust a spear at a horse?

Well then, like i always say mod it in here are 2 of the greatest links to help you-
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1751
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,105928.0.html

Mod in anything you want, its easy to use.

I'm sorry, but can we go back to the first post? I still haven't figured out what he is saying. Not only that but every thread he starts is just random garbled words.

BigBiker05 said:
I'm sorry, but can we go back to the first post? I still haven't figured out what he is saying. Not only that but every thread he starts is just random garbled words.
Well in short he rages how Rhoducks are bad and he wants them changed, but he won't say what should be changed and he wants us to do it for him.

Back
Top Bottom