Version number
v1.2.9.
Platform
Xbox Series X
Game mode
Campaign
Graphics mode
Performance
Summary: Xbox series x bannerlord 2 is unplayable due to game doing several things. Randomly removing cursor in menus, locking LT during battles and making menu tabs inaccessible.
How to Reproduce: unsure what triggers these issues. When it comes to the menu bug it happens when I go into a town especially. As soon as the toen/village menu comes up I no longer have the ability to use my cursor. I can hit the Xbox home screen button and cancel back to game; most times allowing me to have my cursor back. Though moments and often seconds later, even if I don't do anything I just left it to sit, my ability to use the cursor disappear. Additionally when I go into battle my left trigger seems to lock on. I can see my character holding up Its shield. I can look around and move but I am.unable to swing my weapon or disengage my shield. Sometimes it will undo itself on its own. I noticed sometimes when I give orders it will undo though not always. The most consistent temporary fix is hitting the home screen button and cancelling. Though less than a minute later (not always consistent most times it's seconds later) my LT is locked again.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

We did not experience these issues on our long gameplay tests. We can however suggest that you can try to unplug your keyboard and mouse to see if it make any difference.

Are you able to try a different controller? Have you updated the controller? You can use some app for devices that will show if any button is sticking.
Reset your controls to default? Does it happen on a new save or right away at the main menu?\

Played a lot also on series X since the update without issue either.

Are you able to try a different controller? Have you updated the controller? You can use some app for devices that will show if any button is sticking.
Reset your controls to default? Does it happen on a new save or right away at the main menu?\

Played a lot also on series X since the update without issue either.
I'll try updating the controller and reset to default if that doesn't work and.let you know

Back
Top Bottom