Some Lords won't come out (BUG)

Users who are viewing this thread

fabittar

Regular
I've been waiting for a couple lords of my chosen faction to come out of their fiefs and after 200 days they are still hiding inside castle/city. I ask what's up with their men and both say the same thing: resting and raising an army... duh. More like hiding from war (and me).

UPDATE: It's gotten worse. I want to marry the daughter of one of these lords who won't ever leave the city they've been in from the start and the son of a goat prep'd my wedding in a different place (where he won't ever go because he never leaves the city he's in).

Argh.

I'm experiencing something similar too.
I just started my own faction and recruited a lord. Before joining me he had 71 men, I gave him a castle after joining me.
But he stayed in my town and hasn't moved for a few weeks and his men actually decreased due to desertion.
Every time I ask him what he's doing he always responds saying he's trying to raise some men. But he stayed in my town without getting a single man for several weeks.

They do eventually sort themselves out. I wonder if it's got something to do with not being able to recruit directly from towns and castles anymore (atleast not the way you could).

Back
Top Bottom