Need More Info 1.2 beta: Final surviving faction immediately/constantly offers 2-3m denars in tribute after second to last is destroyed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:
So I play through the game, become a vassal of west empire, secure a good town, leave the kingdom, sue for peace, live the high life for a bit. After awhile I decided to tell my first-day-on-the-job governor that I'm a raging psychopath and think I have what it takes to be the supreme empress of calradia with virtually no money or friends to my name. He decides to roll with it, being equally psychotic and appoints me queen (who the hell gave him the power to make this claim?). Anyways...

Fast forward a long time and turns out I was the very Goddess I've claimed to be, since I own 80% of the map. Only surviving factions are Sturgia and Vlandia in their respective parts of the map.

Basically at total war since the other factions don't want me to eat them like everyone else which is clearly inevitable anyways.

Sturgia's time to die has come, so I slowly but surely take their last fiefs. Not 30 real seconds after destroying their faction, I get a courier asking for peace from Vlandia. Found it odd, since a few minutes ago I noticed they'd only take like 10k in tribute from me if I declared peace (they'd only be so lucky) and my vassels didn't support it at all.

Didn't even look at what they were offering, cause 'F 'em, they're next on the list. But I knew my vassels were gonna force me to make peace soon after the courier is declined like always. As expected, that's what they did. Vlandia was paying me about 2 million denars to 'F off. I mean I get it, I'd be scared of me and my 20+ vassels too.

So I do the only natural thing and raid a village for .2 seconds to start a war for the cheap price of 300 influence since my vassels want to otherwise live in luxury for the rest of their lives with overly printed denars (do they not know how inflation works?).

Vlandia can't field any armies because all of their lords are bankrupt. I just ran in and took every fief from them with ease. Every lord has a party of 30 or less since they have no money. It was actually a blessing in disguise, cause playing whack a mole the entire game gets boring (this needs fixed but obviously another discussion) and I was super ready to start my next play through.
How to Reproduce:
Beat all but 2 factions, beat either one and see if the final one throws their hands up and gives you insane amounts of fake money for the rest of their short lives?
Have you used cheats and if so which:
No cheats, no mods.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
Don't know from phone, shouldn't be relevant though.
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

It would be great if we can investigate this issue with a save file where this offer is not yet sent.
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

It would be great if we can investigate this issue with a save file where this offer is not yet sent.
Sadly I don't believe I have one, and most recent save is one after I conquered all of the land.

I'll look when I get home but most recent save prior is probably waaaaaaaay earlier in the game. Granted I don't know how auto saves work, maybe one of them is ok. Although I've started two new campaigns since then so they're probably saved over by those.

It is pretty much near impossible to reproduce the issue in the exactly same manner as you are experiencing. That's why having a save file is a faster way for us to reproduce and test the issues.

Back
Top Bottom