SoD V5.0 Beta 1 Bug List

Users who are viewing this thread

Bug: when a lord dies in battle the message that pops up tells you the current field marshall of some random nation. Here's a screenshot of the issue. It happened with other lords aswell
screenshot3qk.png

Hennarx said:
Bug: when a lord dies in battle the message that pops up tells you the current field marshall of some random nation. Here's a screenshot of the issue. It happened with other lords aswell
screenshot3qk.png

I never get that screen when the issue happens to me.  What I'm referring to is:  Only when I capture an Imperial Legion Centurion of a very specific personality type.  Marcus, Secundus, Velious, and Cnaeus, so far are the ones who this happens with.  When I talk to them before battle, they are the ones with the dialogue that is about living for today, burn villages, raping women, killing tons of people.  All those Centurions with that initial dialogue are the ones that cause the problem.  Only when I win the battle and capture them.  I can't get my comp to take a screen shot of the game, I get a black screen always.  But the screen that I get stuck on is my reply that includes something about 'your wounds look deep', and something like ' It looks like you are going to die.'  At this screen, I can't left click to continue.  Stuck.  I have to ctrl-alt-del and end program.

I didn't read through 10 pages to see if I am mentioning something already mentioned, but I did read the beginning, so here it goes...

I asked my chancellor about hiring a lord and he told me that I have to have this and that before I can get a lord.  I can't leave that screen.  Bottom right says to left click mouse to continue but nothing happens.  Pushed about every key on the keyboard and still nothing.  Did a control-alt-delete and program was listed as running (not "not responding"). 

Okay so I'm on day 14 with about 450 units of mixed mercenary factions plus my starting homeland troops. I have just destroyed a small bandit horde of 125 and right after I tried to use the camp menu to upgrade my troops but the game crashes when I press the camp button. I am at a complete loss as to why this is happening.

Siegel said:
Okay so I'm on day 14 with about 450 units of mixed mercenary factions plus my starting homeland troops. I have just destroyed a small bandit horde of 125 and right after I tried to use the camp menu to upgrade my troops but the game crashes when I press the camp button. I am at a complete loss as to why this is happening.
I already reported this, but nobody seems to care.

Synelor said:
Try reducing graphics. SoD crashed a lot for me, reducing texture detail (for example) solved all my problems.
I reduced graphics to minimum already, I prefer game smoothness over makeup. And this is only crash I have. I can continue playing, but pressing camp is "no-no"  :sad:

Finally Legion arrived...but I was totally disappointed. All game until day 266 no bug, ( not counting those which do not have a major impact like chancellor,recruit new lord,chose type of garrisoning,maybe some clone of my character...-once I kill myself,fun)    BUT  .. legion arrived, supreme power, was impatient to fight with those lords. Its cute, that every single lord have some dialogue with me, but - blahblah blah im bleeding - stuck. And - and it was my last battle in MB - I fought against some centurion(I thing that no matter on name - many of them were mentioned, I have different..) and against his mercenaries include my clon. Hah Hah. Cant found it to kill him (myself). So battle was "win" but I still lose.
There were some button in camp menu - fix duplicate lord - or simillar. Now,  I    caaaant find it.
Again, sory for my English, im stranger. Hope to resolve problem like this first - Game can not to continue. Can not to fight, win or lose...
..eee.. I have cca 14milion denars,only thanks to my 15 merchant guild...maybe there should be some kind of limitations, every week I have evaluation 330%.
I cant give order to my vassals. Im emperor and (not now,earlier) my vassal told me, that he not want to follow me or do anything else on my command, until I deserve his favor.WTF.
I have many..
But on the other way-I enjoyed every second I played this mode. Good job, Hope to continue.

I have a lot of proposals for large and small changes and adjustments but I understand that you are not machines. Moreover, my English is terrible, so I'll leave it for myself and I hope that, as already said homer simpson, let someone else does.

Thank you for fun..:smile:

:grin: hey!! :grin:  and what about answer?
where is fix button?...or it was in version 4.57? I dont know, but its my last hope. And .. will be some patch or whatever to remove fatal errors like stuttering (word from google) etc.??

thank you, whoever you are, creator of this mod :smile:

Gnaag said:
:grin: hey!! :grin:  and what about answer?
where is fix button?...or it was in version 4.57? I dont know, but its my last hope. And .. will be some patch or whatever to remove fatal errors like stuttering (word from google) etc.??

thank you, whoever you are, creator of this mod :smile:
I'm sorry I'm not the original creator, when I get the chance I'll fix the beta 5 release; if there is a fix button I'm not too sure where it is exactly.

hello Im a HUGE fan of your mod its simply amazing i have noticed one little bug that crashes the game (im not sure if its just my comp or not seeing as i havent been informed of this bug) but the strategic map works fine but when you click for them to auto follow or auto attack it will crash my game. not a big problem at all i still love the game regardless i just thought id let you know just in case noone else has. GREAT WORK YOU GUYS ARE GENIUSES!

- yoshinheimer (Agamemnon Thermystacles)

PS - love the 300 approach you guys took with the oracle n what not :razz:

laith said:
can someone tell me how to upgrade the farmers

sorry its taking so long to get back i just read ur question, ive noticed the upgrading system is more complex so i understand your predicament. to upgrade civilians you must go into a castle and click UPGRADE SOLDIERS! dont go to ur camp site because thats for mercenaries only and dont consult ur advisors because thats only for ur typical troops. Happy gaming hope this helps!

-yoshinheimer (Agamemnon Thermystacles)

Very fun mod I love the management and the quality of this mod!

Is this a bug?

I am currently playing as the Ancient Empire of...anyway when I walk through my town and castle the guards are Vaegir  and when I go into the lords hall my guards are the proper Gothic Knights. Is it intentional to have the guards outside of the Lord's hall to be Vaegir?

there's another bug, with the jester, when you ask him to cheat some item like bows, crossbow and then you go to the inventary for seeing those item, it says mount & blade is crushed

SPsometimes said:
I am currently playing as the Ancient Empire of...anyway when I walk through my town and castle the guards are Vaegir  and when I go into the lords hall my guards are the proper Gothic Knights. Is it intentional to have the guards outside of the Lord's hall to be Vaegir?
I think that is something to do with the original towns faction actually being Vaegir and more as a over sight then a bug.

Veleifmannelig said:
there's another bug, with the jester, when you ask him to cheat some item like bows, crossbow and then you go to the inventary for seeing those item, it says mount & blade is crushed
It's best to bring up the cheat console and enable cheats. After that look through the item menu.

Here's a good one,  i was around Veluca with a 64 man party and 24 boar clan came up to me demanding payment so i was like "alright whatever" and then it said you have lost ~ 3549749 dinars and i was like "Whoa!" so i look at my inventory and i received that many moneys  :mrgreen: Not a horrible thing to have happen but you might be interested lol

EDIT: I started a new game and about 10 day in same thing happened, i was in khergit land this time it was 28 boar clan and i had 30. other boar clan was running away but these guys came right at me and gave me 16 mil  :cool:  both time i was villain/enlightenment.  What i learned today is always pay the boar clan lol

Back
Top Bottom