So unfortunate

Users who are viewing this thread

I've missed the big discussion about bots and firearms, what reason exactly is there to not give bots firearms?

Is it the pinpoint accuracy? If so could you not heavily reduce their proficiency? 

I've tried it, it's a really good mod, but the reason there are so few people is another..The reason is the poor curiosity/intelligence of most of the people, because people go  always on populars setting , now NW is popular so anyone leave it to try a new setting like IE or North and south .They use the same setting more times without interest in new without think that M&B power are mods.

Just look at Full Invasion i've seen people play with same faction (Lord of the rings against Orks for example or spartan vs persian) 3 hours without think at the other faction inside that mod.

QWW said:
I've missed the big discussion about bots and firearms, what reason exactly is there to not give bots firearms?

Is it the pinpoint accuracy? If so could you not heavily reduce their proficiency?

They do not know how to use the new system of fire.

NightHawkreal said:
QWW said:

They do not know how to use the new system of fire.

I see, perhaps as NightHawkReal suggested a musket? But a fast firing version that looks like a rifle and has a different reloading animation?

Back
Top Bottom