Sneak Peeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Faenwulf said:
DO I read it correct? Is the Border Guardsman of the Roman Empire going to lose the Czekan Axe? Why? :sad:

That said...can we get a Screenshot of the Scotish Hilt Sword? Pretty Please? :grin:

Border Guards should have fokos, hungarian axe like polish czekan, but longer.

Scotish hilt sword it's not ready.

Well, if it will have a good characteristics, and this can be useful as a primary weapon. Always wanted to poke a stiletto into cuirassier.  :smile:

Just for information. All this time I was not referring to the dagger as a shield. This is silly.  :smile:  I meant the dagger as an alternative mode for example, to rapier.

I see many very interesting bits of information on that sheet. I wish I could provide some useful feedback about it, but I do wonder - Pan Sławomir mentioned that Pikes won't be separated in the next update, meaning that all of them will have the ability to be braced. As far as I understand, Pikes were split into Bracing and Non-Bracing categories due to some kind of an error during development. Will Pikes remain separated in the future?

I also noticed the mention of that Two-Handed Pick. I'm not sure what it is, but if it's going to be a Mining Pick as I suspect it, I think it would fit better for engineers as a tool for cracking skulls and destroying earth-barricades.

Overall, I'm very happy that the Fokos made it through the draft! I see a lot of other interesting new weapons too, like those backswords, the parrying daggers, some new rapiers, swords and the Hungarian Big Axe. About the latter, am I right to suspect that the Hungarian Big Axe will be...
ih02mp.jpg

I got a bit confused the other day searching around the net but, did the justaucorps  replaced the doublet this early in eastern Europe? By this early I mean the mod based timeline. I know that they were issued as normal wear in Spain at 1665 but I don't know when it started to being used in Europe, so I was wondering if someone could illustrate me about this matter.

Pd.: I don't know if this belongs here, if not, I apologise.

What are those clan items, are they only limited to people of that clan?

Back
Top Bottom