Sneak Peeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Bez%C2%A0tytu%C5%82u.png

b@rtu$ said:
Nice burgonets. I like how simple yet effectively designed they are, just like they should be. How about making variants with plumes on the back for officers and cavalrymen to wear?
0853.jpg

Also, is the sword a new creation as well? I recognize the handle but not the blade of it.

Technically it's a smallsword, showing the shift in design of sidearms to a smaller, lighter weapon than the rapier. Perhaps this is a sign we'll be getting a French faction as well? It's a long shot to guess as such from a single weapon but... you know. I'm still hoping for a doglock musket & English tuck sword.

SolidXerm said:
b@rtu$ said:
Nice burgonets. I like how simple yet effectively designed they are, just like they should be. How about making variants with plumes on the back for officers and cavalrymen to wear?
0853.jpg

Also, is the sword a new creation as well? I recognize the handle but not the blade of it.
Plumes will be added soon for officers...
rapier17 said:
Technically it's a smallsword, showing the shift in design of sidearms to a smaller, lighter weapon than the rapier. Perhaps this is a sign we'll be getting a French faction as well? It's a long shot to guess as such from a single weapon but... you know. I'm still hoping for a doglock musket & English tuck sword.
Yes its smallsword for officers.

Can you send Me some screen this tuck sword by PM?

Your determination to your cause is admirable, my friend. I've seen twelve able-bodied people do less in two years than what you manage to finish over the course of a week! I wish to extend my gratitude for the dev team's diligent work.

SolidXerm said:
Your determination to your cause is admirable, my friend. I've seen twelve able-bodied people do less in two years than what you manage to finish over the course of a week! I wish to extend my gratitude for the dev team's diligent work.
All I can really say is here here! Also the Union Army for N&S are having a massive Deluge event in the 9th May. Should hopefully be 100 a side.

Slawomir of Aaarrghh said:
Patch should be available tomorrow at evening. At least I hope I will manage to finish all the stuff I wanted... :wink:
Bardiche speed & length increase +100

At least it won't interfere with tonights large invasion.  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom