Shogun - Sengoku Jidai (OLD DISCUSSION TOPIC)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure it is very early, yet quite promising. Here I want to share some thoughts:
- first, there should be no such city like Tokyo. In time of Sengoku-Jidai it was named Edo. Its name was changed to Tokyo when it became the imperial capital in 1868.
- that enhanced blood is terrible; I think "native blood" :razz: is good enough;
- the color of Shimazu is unbearable; can you please at least brighten it a bit? Personally, I would prefer original Total War colors, as far as I remeber Takeda was black (yet not THAT BLACK), Mori red etc.
- there are many sorts of katanas, which is quite good, yet personally I would prefer one type (one name type, that is) but represented by more variety of styles/colors; or maybe named after the swordmakers like Masamune, Muramasa, Kanemitsu (Masterwork Masamune's Katana etc).
- switch to polished landscapes (?) was not bad, yet I think it was too early in meaning of mod state; I would more enjoy new map of Japan isles  :razz:
Anyways, looking forward to next release  :razz:

EDIT
In my case stability might be my machine's fault; I just reinstalled Warband and gonna check

Hi I have a problem. rgl error get_object failed for body: bo_arena_block_j_a
any ideas?
I really want to play this mod    :sad:

woyo-sensei said:
No, you are wrong.
An ōdachi (大太刀?), was a type of long Japanese sword. The term nodachi (No-Dachi), or "field sword", which refers to a different type of sword, is often mistakenly used in place of ōdachi. It is historically known as ōtachi.

About Buster Sword.
If you don`t like it, STOP USING IT. Simple for me. I`ve added this sword because I love Final Fantasy VII (still on my hard drive), and for other people, whom love FF7.
And if you have any problem to understand this, read once again my post:
I want make this mod so much realistic, BUT!!!... I want also make something original, interesting, nice-looking stuff, just for me and for you, guys, and for fun ofc
Nobody in the game can`t use this type of swords, because they are only for players, and in the full version probably you will never meet with them (part of the quest).

Still, please remember. It`s beta version. I know it`s not so stable, maybe for my mistake I`ve added more bugs than before, but give me some time and I will fix it as much as possible.
Cheers.

oh im sorry bro I read your post incorrectly it was late, I didnt know the "buster" sword was char use only, I can get over it lol as long as I dont see any "reversed blade Katana" or half skull masks, keep on plugging away. the armors look really cool, and it has always fascinated  me how over the top some of the kabuto designs were, and I think you captured that nicely, its like they were the only warriors that sacrificed utility for the sake of looking cool and noticeable, there are accounts of samurai with 3 1/2ft deer antlers sticking out of there helmets. lol yet the vikings get erroneously stereotyped having horn helmets when they never had em, yet the samurai really did lol.

i have to make another complaint.please please please get rid of shields on bandits.its really frustrating when i'm trying to RP a ninja/samurai and my elite group gets cut down by sheep herders with nordic shields.
EDIT:i'm trying to solo a mountain bandit hideout right now.its going terribly =(

The entrance to the city and the game stops, hangs tightly.

In the battle at the option of crashes. It became even worse after fix. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Crashes all the time, about 5 times an hour, atleast! I run the 1,132 version of m&b, i know its the wrong one, but i have the game trough steam, and i dont know how to get the 1,131 version. Really great mod, but is the akatsuki kimono in the game, or just on the "showing" picture?

Mod is working fine with version 1.132. I have a Steam version as well. Try lower your details. It`s not my fault about these crashes and other bugs, it`s Warbands Engine... It`s sucks :razz:
In my mod you have a lot of good quality textures and models, that`s why you have this problem.
When you try enter to the Edo city, you have to wait a while, depending how strong your PC is.

Yes, Akatsuki is in the game, but not yet available for players :smile:

Nice! :grin:

Sir Woyo,
I downloaded the new release yesterday. I have a question: When you will release new map?
Also I checked the Tokyo model. It looks like it is in beta stage, especially with houses.

Also, Polished Landscapes mod will make the game more colorless, and darker than usual. I suggest you remove it in the next version (or tell me how to remove it) :razz:

Hey guys, im using patch 1.132, i lowered the details, changed dx to 7.0,  and its still randomly crashes with runtime errors, any tips? :razz:

oh, i almost forgot, this is my favorite mod, i like it so much, thanks for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom