She is all ready to download.

Users who are viewing this thread

WOOT MY FONTS ARE FIXED!!
And now bug time :twisted:
When you sneak into city you fight on your horse with sword which is awesome but then I found out that I had everywhere only my pants on :mrgreen:
I found ordering a massive pain since they would just halt when I press B or something else( Default charge). Formations are working I guess but they can miss enemy hehehe ok no formations.
Corkus has baby hit I think it was 1 or 2 is that some kind of revenge on him
Gutts rided through lake( yes not by ship) near midland city forgot name but lake has island.
In tournament everyone fighting in their armors which is totally awesome but now I can t tell allies from enemies now.
I was not getting any exp in first battle. The game started from making 1 lev character omg?
Not bug I was sure surprised when key characters where kicking my ass in tournaments hahaha

zenla said:
WOOT MY FONTS ARE FIXED!!
And now bug time :twisted:
When you sneak into city you fight on your horse with sword which is awesome but then I found out that I had everywhere only my pants on :mrgreen:
I found ordering a massive pain since they would just halt when I press B or something else( Default charge). Formations are working I guess but they can miss enemy hehehe ok no formations.
Corkus has baby hit I think it was 1 or 2 is that some kind of revenge on him
Gutts rided through lake( yes not by ship) near midland city forgot name but lake has island.
In tournament everyone fighting in their armors which is totally awesome but now I can t tell allies from enemies now.
I was not getting any exp in first battle. The game started from making 1 lev character omg?
Not bug I was sure surprised when key characters where kicking my ass in tournaments hahaha
Formations take some time to get used to.  But a square formation with a ton of pikemen is very helpful for dealing with Nations with a lot of horsemen like Tudor.
I'm still working on how to fix sneaking so you get your clothes back.  There is a lot of native code in the way so I have to be careful.
The path through the lake is on purpose as caravans were getting stuck.  Think of it as a ferry line or something

I'm thinking maybe people can have some kind of coloured flag for tournaments.  It will be tall so it won't matter what size the people are.  I can't just duplicate the tourney armors to all sizes as I am 20 from the item limit right now.

And yes a lot of the heroes got buff so your own party will be  your biggest threat in the tournament.  What were you saying about Corkus?  Oh right he has 0 ironflesh.  I'm not sure why that happened but I should fix it.

Back
Top Bottom