SF_StrikeForceNA

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Brutus said:
I could be persuaded to give you guys a pep talk before the big match.  My inspirational words worked wonders for Balions and they could do the same for you.  Just let me know or I'm banning Rallix.  :mrgreen:
I for one welcome our new Bot Hunter Overlords.

Excellent, excellent.  Ze plan, it is verking.  Now go destroy the Eurotra... GA.

Edit:  Someone needs to practice for the upcoming match, instead of playing with a new multiplayer mod.  Yes, Rallix, I'm looking at you.  For inspiration, check the recording entitled: Balions vs. GA.  There hasn't been that much death, destruction and despair in Europe since the Black Death in 1347.

Lord Brutus said:
Swervin, shuush.  I are an adult.  I'm trying to motivate SF, something you might tend to, lest Wappaw kick your ass.

Im not going to lie Brutus there was this immature kid in TLB with the same name
I know what most of you are going to say already
so whenever I see yours I just picture some random kid who likes to **** talk lol.

With that being said I hope its a different brutus then I will engage in conversation!

We have a forum member, Lord_Brutus.  That is not me.  Note the underline.  I are the real Brutus.  Accept no substitutes.  I do sometimes hit GK, wK and (once) Balions server, but I always smurf.

Now stop questioning me and get ready to beat GA.  Fight as a hive mind.

Lord Brutus said:
We have a forum member, Lord_Brutus.  That is not me.  Note the underline.  I are the real Brutus.  Accept no substitutes.

Lies lies, you would make a seperate account to smurf your infamous activities! so you could pretend it wasnt you by simply adding an _, its brilliant

our spies have infiltrated the GA ranks so we will be successful enough to disrupt GA activities.

over and out

Madnes5 said:
our spies have infiltrated the GA ranks so we will be successful enough to disrupt GA activities.
over and out
I fully support this and will extend the aid of rebel spies to help undermine the communist GA regime.

5a6o.png

Lord Brutus said:
The effort was most noble.  You have earned my gratitude.  In the name of God, St. Michael and St. George, I grant you the right to bear arms and the power to mete justice.  Rise, Sir Rallix.  Go in peace.
Nay. I shalt go in war.
r240.jpg

Back
Top Bottom