2015 UNAC testing tournament!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link for Youtube, Processing done hopefully in an hour.
Link

Prefer you use youtube but here's the Link for Twitch.

Akaria 14 - TR 8

Danate said:
12) Ragnar: 1858524
13) Nero ID: 2137012
14) BeardFuzzz ID: 2012419
15) LongHorn ID: 417440
16) Aku/Octogon/Innocence ID: 1992024
17) Water ID: 2707697
1:cool: PPK ID: 736986
19) Nevino ID: 1860550

Will finish editing soon.

Additions to Akaria  :grin:

Raven's Nest feels unsuitable for competitive play, but Castellum is great.

RN is bad because the fortifications in the middle are so strong and sport such a commanding view of the entire map that matches played in it inevitably turn into Conquest, if the flag was in those fortifications. I think some people already suggested edits to the map, and they should be made at once and then tested again. For one thing, the middle tower needs more than one entry, and the cavalry need more space to roam. The right-side walls and ladders (when looking from bottom spawn) could be removed or edited in favour of a cav route to the other side.

Breizland

I like it, the tower is a little op for that one flag spawn but that's a 1/3 chance, also needs some general bug fixes I think.

8/10

Jimmy-Fallon-and-Elmo-Dancing.gif

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bush Yuva

The idea is fantastic for this map and I like some of the tactics and areas on the map. However that being said I have some problems with it, I noticed areas where rocks and buildings are bunched together are quite glitch when you throw horses in the mix, I think I saw someone glitching inside the rocks as well, just some general bug fixes.

Also I personally lag on it with about 30 fps, not the most toaster friendly map, I think the map is too big for a 8v8, maybe remove some of the excess trees or excess desert around the edges of the map that doesn't get used.

in current state 5/10, prolly 6.5/10 if I had a good PC

tumblr_lwopoh3vhr1qbkjyfo1_500.gif

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ravens Nest

Das Knecht said:
Raven's Nest feels unsuitable for competitive play, but Castellum is great.

RN is bad because the fortifications in the middle are so strong and sport such a commanding view of the entire map that matches played in it inevitably turn into Conquest, if the flag was in those fortifications. I think some people already suggested edits to the map, and they should be made at once and then tested again. For one thing, the middle tower needs more than one entry, and the cavalry need more space to roam. The right-side walls and ladders (when looking from bottom spawn) could be removed or edited in favour of a cav route to the other side.

this map lol 1.5/10

Disgust.gif

giphy-448.gif

Castellum

Archers are super strong on this map, but its tactics and strats seem very diverse, solid map

9/10

wtf-photos-videos-so-happy.gif

Bush Yuva- Rocks were glitchy, they aren't very good props imo. I think there is a spot where you can shoot while being totally invisible, I rubber banded on them a few times, but then again, most objects can cause that.

Also: its hideous with x7, looked better in the stream.

Thanks to Cradoc for steam.

Cradoc said:
Link

Akaria 14 - TR 8

Since you're uploading to YouTube, I'm curious as to whether you've tried uploading videos in 60fps yet. I think it makes a huge difference in the viewing experience in fast paced videos. However, I'm not as familiar with Twitch and its video capabilities.

As far as maps go:

I like Breizland for the most part. I dislike having invisible walls around some of the lower rooftops that look like you should be able to get onto, and that cav can still climb up on some stairs and can't on others (mainly those in the center area).

Bosh Yuva is a bit of a mixed bag. It does feel bigger than it needs to be, and ditto on some areas being glitchy.

KoA_Braveheart said:
Cradoc said:
Link

Akaria 14 - TR 8

Since you're uploading to YouTube, I'm curious as to whether you've tried uploading videos in 60fps yet. I think it makes a huge difference in the viewing experience in fast paced videos. However, I'm not as familiar with Twitch and its video capabilities.

The Problem with Twitch is that when I upload to Youtube it's done from Twitch servers. I never touch the file so I can't make it a 60 FPS video. I do agree that 60 FPS videos are awesome. If I had a better PC I could do a higher FPS stream. If I had like 2k-2.5k$ for a new pc I would easily be able to do that, well maybe not, I don't know how much upload I would need for higher FPS (EDIT:Not needed, needs better CPU). I'll try increasing the FPS for the stream see if I can handle it.

Cradoc said:
KoA_Braveheart said:
Cradoc said:
Link

Akaria 14 - TR 8

The Problem with Twitch is that when I upload to Youtube it's done from Twitch servers. I never touch the file so I can't make it a 60 FPS video. I do agree that 60 FPS videos are awesome. If I had a better PC I could do a higher FPS stream. If I had like 2k-2.5k$ for a new pc I would easily be able to do that, well maybe not, I don't know how much upload I would need for higher FPS. I'll try increasing the FPS for the stream see if I can handle it.

just use hitbox

No point for me. Already have a small viewer base. The Delay is very attractice but atm it's not quite there yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom