Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Sorry Ruthven, I just HAD to.  :lol:

With some help from Frisiandude; I didn't know how to do this.

Some my pictures from the beginning of playing.

mount-blade%20RoY-1.jpg

mount-blade%20RoY-2.jpg

mount-blade%20RoY-3.jpg

mount-blade%20RoY-5.jpg

I saw that amazing ego perspective with the visor of a nordic helmet on some screen. Is that from RoY?
mb1d.png

By sb1506 at 2009-03-24
And more here:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,60053.90.html

Hengist said:
I saw that amazing ego perspective with the visor of a nordic helmet on some screen. Is that from RoY?
Yep. It's not real though. (I'll explain)

mb4di5.jpg

I paused the game (Ctrl+F11) then went into Edit Mode (Ctrl+E) and "flew" into one guy's head. After a bit of twitching around, I was able to erase most of his face (a bit of his nose is still visible, though) and the helmet was still visible.

FrisianDude said:
I don't think he will, no.
Not for this mod. I'm planning on making a variation on it, however. A patch upgrade that changes a few major things... For example, I'll put some white on the apples and change the Village Elder dialogue to say "Alright, goodbye. I'll go masturbate on some apples now." I'll also include boar/deer cavalry, Romans, Mongols (Mongols vs. Vikings is a must, it seems) and I'll be replacing the blood particle with yellow smiley faces. To name only a few of my wondrous ideas of course.

To prove my point:
mb1trg.jpg

mb2omy.jpg

Doesn't get much better than that. Smiley face blood? You tell me that's not ****ing epic.

Though I have to make less particles at a time of course.

Harken now to the tale of Bjarni Trueshots' first and only defeat.
A can of whoopass was unleashed upon him from afar.

Besieging a castle. Throwing spears do not fare well against quantities of longbowmen from afar.  :neutral:

I'm the only one on my side making kills here.

I ran out of arrows, but these jolly fellows seem to have some left.

Shortly before my shield broke into a gazillion pieces and I got two arrows in my back when I tried to pick up a new shield. K.O.

These are my losses.

My allies' losses and the enemies' losses. Oh dear.

Don't worry Mord, I'd be cautious too.  :shock: These must be more than a thousand!

HOOYAH AWESOME LOOT. Fine, it doesn't look great but it damn well works.  :razz:

Any chance I can get this awesome helm? I've kicked the collective arses of several Rus' parties but it didn't show up, and DAMN it looks great.

Some pic's I took while played first release:

mb1-1.jpg

Me, as a young, abused son of a Berserker, exiled from his home, trying to make a living in the cold lands of the North

mb2-1.jpg

So far, I have managed to survive, by avoiding the passing groups of deserters, vikingr, and bandits, and my finances have prospered by my hunting of looters and other miserable peoples.
mb7-1.jpg

mb6.jpg

I eventually manage to form a small raiding group of my own, mostly consisting of little more than peasants, but they fight hard, and are eager to please their new leader.
mb9-1.jpg

We soon meet up against a large group of raiders, and battle commences. We soon, surpringly, defeat them, and victory is ours!
mb9-1.jpg

mb10.jpg

My profits increase tenfold with the new additions to my band. However, we soon find ourselves on our first large battle, and unfortunatly, we lose. We are lucky to escape with 16 men, including myself, and most of my goods.
mb21-1.jpg

mb22.jpg

We luckily recover fairly quickly, and are back on the warpath again. We continue to raid and harass our enemies, and hunt down bandits.
mb17-1.jpg

During one of them, I decide to catch a javelin with my chest, but I somehow manage to get off with very little damage.
mb18-1.jpg

Finally, with my chests overfilling with gold, and a good sized, experienced band of raiders behind me, I am accepted into Ulfr Clan, and awarded a banner:
mb25.jpg

mb26-1.jpg

Don't know, don't care.

Anyways, to remind you why this thread is here...

mb60.jpg
mb61.jpg
mb62.jpg
mb63.jpg
mb64.jpg
mb69.jpg
mb68.jpg
mb67.jpg
mb66.jpg
mb65.jpg

RUS INVADERS! NYAA!

Some screens including blood and gore:

A poor pierced guy.
mb169.png

I felt not that good in this situation...
mb193.png

Sometimes you just have to headbutt the enemy's lord to knock him down.
mb194.png

I knew RoY includes more blood, but not that its that brutal  :shock:
mb186.png

Thanks  :smile:

here comes the "Death of a Viking Explorer"

mb328.png

mb331.png

mb334.png

Or maybe its a Viking Warrior...well, dead nonetheless.

Ruthven said:

I saw someone use the above image in the TW-Center Moun&Blade screenshot contest. (This picture is not made by me)
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

rootsofy001.jpg

rootsofy002.jpg

rootsofy003.jpg

rootsofy004.jpg

rootsofy005.jpg

rootsofy006.jpg

rootsofy007.jpg

rootsofy008.jpg

rootsofy010.jpg

rootsofy011.jpg

The fourth one from below looks as though it's post-edited and is as such not representing actual in-game footage.

Servitor said:
The fourth one from below looks as though it's post-edited and is as such not representing actual in-game footage.

Can't see why that should be the case, but anyway: great screenshots  :!:

after the battle
mb393.png

1st person view to the max (idea stolen from Ruthven)
mb419.png

army from custom battle editor
mb443.png

the bloody guy on the bottom..you guess right, it's me
mb441.png

feels good to be surrounded by bearded axes:
mb338.png

Back
Top Bottom