Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Ehm... yeah....

KravenRCCastle.jpg

Lt. of the tower said:
D'Sparil I love all your pictures, especially the third picture with the kingdom infantry's head popping in.  :lol:
Justiciar, I like yours too, nothing like a fair duel.  :lol:

All of them were taken by Justiciar, he is the official Screen Finder General. Gotta update the official screenshots btw.

ey The mod looks really good
but unfortunately i cant play it cause a error at the start when i try to load it.

Charidemus said:
hmm you look more like a laurian than a states person, the gaurd armour makes all the difference...

Yeah i know, but yeah, i just fell for the look on that armor XD

Here's a wee avatar for Imperial State fans. One Kaiserlich Geldstück. :wink:

oneimperialmarklu4.gif

Well.. there goes twenty minutes of my life down the drain. :lol:

Maybe it could have a bit more contrast? I like it, but I'd like it more if the face was slightly lighter than the coin itself, and if the face and torso were a little more defined.

But, then I still wouldn't use it, I prefer own-made avatars. :wink:
about that, mine blows, must.. make ... new... later.

Meh. I didn't really put much thought into it. Just saw a random screenshot of the Kaiser in profile amidst the hosts of other naff ones and had a play around with it.

I figured my first post might as well revive something.. and show off my trendy fashion sense.  :mrgreen:

This is me.. pointing a gun at my horse.. but you can't see that, and I never said it.  Back off PETA!  I didn't pull the trigger!
Grabby4.jpg

The funniest part about this one, is as I was setting up to take a different 'kind' of screen shot.. he actually stopped when I aimed at him.. I had to take the image and laugh at it later.
Grabby8.jpg

This was the image I was going for when the previous one was taken.
Grabby9.jpg

Thats me and Dallas, I'm in the process of finding all the heroes, and giving them matching Uniforms!  That way, we can all be 'cool' together!.. Yes, cheesy I know.. but leave my misguided dreams alone..
Grabby14.jpg

This is some sort of Swadian group that caught up to me while I was camping.. Deathbringers Mercenary Group.. or something like that.. I can't remember their name.. but they kidnapped me.. (this was before I found Dallas and hatched my devious uniform plan.)
Grabby21.jpg

Also, I'm glad after years I finally found a reason to make an account on these Forums.. Yay me ^^

And yes, I am wearing White Leather Gloves.. I am -so- stylish.  Envy me! or not, it's really your choice.

Witness the power of the Laurian Royal Guard!

LaurianRoyalRush.png

Or not.

EDIT: Rest of post removed for being crap.

Back
Top Bottom