Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
That arrow scene looks shopped, mostly because of the pixels, and I've done a lot of shopping in my time...
SHOOP DA WHOOP
You're not the first to make that comment. But honestly, They are not photo-shopped :eek:

jan_boruta said:
Servitor, might I ask you about your HDR settings? It looks really nice what you have there :smile:
Of course, Here they are.
[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=0
InitProxyFunctions=1
ProxyLibrary=
[GLOBAL]
UseEffect=1
AlternativeDepth=1
AllowAntialias=1
BugFixMode=0
SkipShaderOptimization=0
QuadVertexBuffer=0
[EFFECT]
EnableBloom=1
EnableOcclusion=0
EnableReflection=0
EnableMotionBlur=0
EnableWater=0
EnableShadow=0
DepthBias=500
[INPUT]
KeyUseEffect=123
KeyBloom=120
KeyOcclusion=121
KeyReflection=122
KeyCombination=16
KeyShadow=119
KeyWater=118
[REFLECTION]
ReflectionPower=10
ChromePower=5
UseCurrentFrameReflection=0
ReflectionQuality=2
ReflectionSourceSpecular=50
ReflectionSourceTFactor=50
UseAdditiveReflection=0
ReflectionDepthBias=0
UseLowResReflection=0
ReflectionSinglePass=1
[BLOOM]
BloomPowerDay=30
BloomFadeTime=5000
BloomConstantDay=3
BloomQuality=2
BloomScreenLevelDay=100
BloomCurveDay=6
BloomPowerNight=15
BloomConstantNight=2
BloomCurveNight=-3
BloomScreenLevelNight=100
BloomAdaptationScreenLevel=5
BloomAdaptationMultiplier=80
BloomAllowOversaturation=1
[SSAO]
UseFilter=1
OcclusionQuality=2
FilterQuality=2
DarkeningLevel=30
BrighteningLevel=20
IlluminationLevel=40
AdditiveIlluminationLevel=30
UseAmbientOcclusion=1
UseIndirectLightning=1
FadeDistance=16
[COLORCORRECTION]
DarkeningAmountDay=5
ScreenLevelDay=100
ScreenLevelNight=100
DarkeningAmountNight=-10
GammaCurveDay=8
GammaCurveNight=8
ColorSaturationDay=-3
ColorSaturationNight=-3
UsePaletteTexture=1
[PLUGIN]
WeatherMod=0
[WATER]
UseWaterDeep=1
WaterDeepness=20
WaterQuality=2
[SHADOW]
ShadowFadeStart=40
ShadowFadeEnd=80
ShadowAmountDay=60
ShadowAmountNight=30
ShadowScreenLevelDay=60
ShadowScreenLevelNight=20
ShadowQuality=2
UseShadowFilter=0
FilterQuality=2
[ENGINE]
ForceAnisotropicFiltering=0
MaxAnisotropy=8
ForceDisplayRefreshRate=0
DisplayRefreshRateHz=60
[MOTIONBLUR]
MotionBlurQuality=0
MotionBlurVelocity=12
MotionBlurRotation=12

I hope they work the same for you as they do for me. One other guy that tried them said... well... Here's a quote.
Eumolpus said:
Hmm... Why does it look like someone's pee-ed over my computer? :???:

Well, we're not talking Oblivioneqsue bloom (my eyes!) here. And to be honest, those screenshots are a lot different from the "plastic" look of the native graphics.

So again I ask: What is it, and how do I get it?

You can get HDR here:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,36914.0.html
You have to get the Textures and Resources first before downloading the HDR Add-on.

Knight of Swadia said:
You have to get the Textures and Resources first before downloading the HDR Add-on.
I don't think you do. Yes, if you use Zaro's Ensberies-Whatever It's recommended to use his textures as well. (resources just lower hilly terrain)

Anyway, Just remember to backup your ensberies file, for if there comes a day you need  to return to those plastic colours. To play like I am, Open the Ensberies.ini in a notepad and copy paste the settings I posted in a spoiler a few posts back.

Servitor

Danath said:
Honestly, I can't understand why so many people like that
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=224

It's because it simulates someone with bad eyesight, it's a well known fact that not many people go to eye doctors or prescribe glasses if they don't engage in an activity where an external authority enforces some sort of correctional eye wear. HDR mimics the world seen through someone who needs glasses but don't wear them :razz:.

Are you sure thats the settings you use, Servitor? Because I get bloom up in my arse with it - I can't even read the text in the game because of the extreme brightness!

Indeed, Servitor's uber-bloom almost killed me, but I played around and slightly adjusted the settings so everything now looks good :smile:

jan_boruta said:
Indeed, Servitor's uber-bloom almost killed me, but I played around and slightly adjusted the settings so everything now looks good :smile:

Care to share? I'm clueless as to what does what, even with the "intstructions" included.  :roll:

Swadius said:
Danath said:
Honestly, I can't understand why so many people like that
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=224

It's because it simulates someone with bad eyesight, it's a well known fact that not many people go to eye doctors or prescribe glasses if they don't engage in an activity where an external authority enforces some sort of correctional eye wear. HDR mimics the world seen through someone who needs glasses but don't wear them :razz:.

I was gonna say, "Hey! That looks a bit like when I take off my glasses!"

Still, the night battle, even with its supposed low settings, looked great.

Ehr, Guys. I just found out something. My monitor's brightness level is in black. Meaning, quite dark. I turned it back and now this firefox window is shiny. O.0 I will try this with my HDR if that is the problem, if not, you could try to change the ensberies.ini to have less bloom. So sorry, But I can't help you there.

Servitor

mb19-1.jpg

Anyway, I tried these HDR settings with my screen's brightness on maximum, But I notice little change. Just mess around with the settings till you find something that's good for your own computer. Honestly, I have nearly no bloom at all. Could someone of you post a screenshot how it looks for you?  :eek: Just for fun.

Danath said:
Honestly, I can't understand why so many people like thathttp://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=224
Hehe, While that is a very funny comic, it's by no means relevant to my screenshots, and those HDR settings of mine are pretty brown...

And that's an awesome screen-shot, Toffey. What units are those?
Servitor

Servitor said:
And that's an awesome screen-shot, Toffey. What units are those?
Servitor

Thanks! They're some kind of Laurian knight, but I can't remember which one. Anyways, they're pretty awesome. In another battle some joined me in a fight against the Ormeli and they completely destroyed them.

A small duel with mr. captain Marsen. I won.

I just had to help them! The poor fellows wouldn't stand a chance against those bandits!

How many flintlock pistols are there in this picture and how many of them were useful?

I absolutely adore the caliver from horseback. Granted, it works a lot better because it's a highlevel cheat character, but still, just look at the blood!  :lol:

fose.jpg

Ah, fog, gunpowder and barely visible dead laurians in a river. I love this mod.
Except for losing to 9 looters at the very beginning. How embarrassing. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom