Screenshots & videos

Users who are viewing this thread

mcwiggum said:
OttoFIN said:
Any pictures of ships sinking? I'm wondering what it looks like...
Play the mod and find out?
I have already played it many times. Just every time I play Galleon Wars the round ends in one side boarding the other side. I'm starting to wonder is it even possible to sink the ships?

Nice video. Think I saw two dead horses during the entire time though... and those Polish hussars charging the pikemen inside the tent was.. ehm..

I read somewhere that the loss of horses was quite severe in the hussar-charges; I guess the Polish (and all other) ones in the mod are a special breed...

Dansk viking said:
Nice video. Think I saw two dead horses during the entire time though... and those Polish hussars charging the pikemen inside the tent was.. ehm..

I read somewhere that the loss of horses was quite severe in the hussar-charges; I guess the Polish (and all other) ones in the mod are a special breed...
They're not just horses, they're polish nationalism based fantasy horses.

Horses aren't as mellow as you englishers would like to think them. But I do agree that a few more horses should have buckled over after a well-placed volley.

SolidXerm said:
Horses aren't as mellow as you englishers would like to think them. But I do agree that a few more horses should have buckled over after a well-placed volley.
Being a person who's family owns a horse and have spent many an hour helping said family at the stables where we keep it. Horses are incredibly brittle creatures.

Your grass-fed, duck-legged, spoiled geldings with whistling lungs are no match for born-and-bred organic polish tanks.

Dansk viking said:

Horse losses were, according to Swedish sources, quite widespread at the time, and due to different causes not isolated to them. Undoubtedly the hussite "Blitzkrieg" tactics would have lead to no exceptions in this regard, if not more

A bit of invasion fun;

evx2mMP.jpg

J3FTe5R.jpg

Cozy bot battles;

tJnxEHb.jpg
X5BLVCO.jpg
PtaazB1.jpg

Push pike :ohdear: ;

2O9wAB0.jpg
dD3Oa8c.jpg

Defending the hill;

ictvKTW.jpg