Screenshots and Videos Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Mars_Mullo said:
Nice new armoury.  Good to see some colour.
I have a problem trying to figure out what armours belong to what factions.
Any chance you could make a portfolio of the outfits after the 3.0 is released?
Also there seems to be a lot of plate armour accessories still in the leggings  sections in my game and gauntlets.

Any chance you can make all shields that you purchase that aren't embossed metal have the ability to change to your banner ?

Is it possible to send a caravan of goods from one castle chest to another in the same way you can transfer prisoners or troops?

Do you mean from those I show above or all armor in the game?  I have tried to make each factions armors somewhat distinctive from the other factions.  If you go the cheat menu, much of the armor I added is grouped by faction (though not all as I have added armors to the end of the list).  As for a "portfolio of outfits," I am not sure what you mean.  You can view them using the cheat menu and then find item.

I am aware of the plate armor and accessories still showing up.  I leave it to the player to decide if he/she wants to use it.  I can set the item flags so that none of those items show up as merchandise but the player will be able to use the cheat code to get it.  Perhaps that is what I will do.

As for shields, I suppose it is possible to turn plain shield into heraldic shields but I chose not to do so as various troops such as the manhunters, the adventurers, the noble equites and comites have their own distinctive shields with their own decorative devices.

As for the chests, I have no idea.

Some of the latest new or improved armors for forthcoming version 3.

I have also made some lighter cloth armors that are not shown here.

Ooops, looks like the thumbs are not working for some reason- click on the icon to see the image.

Back
Top Bottom