Screenshot Thread: Post all your Screenies Here!

Users who are viewing this thread

One of the perks, in my opinion, of playing for the roman empire is that they're at war in europe and the middle east. so you can swtich back and forth between enemies and that just keeps is spicy!

Burlgarian siege, Adrianopolis I think (first sieged it, then defended it vs more bulgarians. After this, the conflict was resolved quickly since we killed half of their army right there. I must have gone up 2 levels just in the sieges alone!
mb24z.jpg
mb25.jpg
mb27.jpg
mb29y.jpg
mb30.jpg
mb36b.jpg
New Look for Turkish Siege, this helmet is just too awesome to pass up!
mb37.jpg
Le enemy!
mb38.jpg

No great pictures from that turkish castle. We did take it, then the bulgarians dropped into Anatolia and took it from us, then we made a possie to take it back - only to find it guarded by 50 Bulgarians, two 110+ armies of turks (one of those is the Sultan), and 1 massive stack of 293 soldiers under the Bulgarian Tsar - wtf, 293??

So, basically, my game is saved just before an epic battle of 220 Turks and 293 Bulgarians versus 125 (Emperor), 110 (Governor) and 53 soldiers (me) which is roughly 513 vs 288. I don't think we will win.  :sad:

PS - I  think that the Roman Empire AI blows. They're so stupid. Sicily is always attacking castles in big groups, Bulgaria isn't that good but good enough, the turks do it, but the Romans never do it. I just participate in sieges when I happen to run into the situation. The Emperor never calls council or uses the marshall quests. They're always cancelled after they're issued.

I just thought of something: shouldn't enemy factions, like the turks for the romans, be unwilling to be recruited to fight for them?

im thinking of recruiting turks from now on, while i fight the turks, because it gets annoying that their cavalry is running all over the place and my mostly infantry army is unable to cope with their fast moving enemy. they really do have an upper hand because i can't have as much cavalry as they do.

Hmm, that reminds me of something I was thinking - is it possible (question to Cruger mostly) that a faction would attack only the enemy's settlements near its own border? Something like the war-declaration script Cruger made, where a faction can declare war only on its neighbours (so we don't get epic fights like Scotland vs. Byzantium). In the settlement aspect, it would be something like the above case Nerius mentioned - the Bulgarians won't siege Byzantine castles in Asia Minor, on the other side of the enemy's state and thus rather hard to keep, but would go for Adrianople etc, which is near their own border. I'm not actually suggesting this, since it might have some complications (huge battles stacking up at the borders and minimal action elsewhere; not to mention sometimes such "distant manoeuvres" were used on purpose and worked well), I'm just interested if it could be made.

NikeBG said:
Hmm, that reminds me of something I was thinking - is it possible (question to Cruger mostly) that a faction would attack only the enemy's settlements near its own border? Something like the war-declaration script Cruger made, where a faction can declare war only on its neighbours (so we don't get epic fights like Scotland vs. Byzantium). In the settlement aspect, it would be something like the above case Nerius mentioned - the Bulgarians won't siege Byzantine castles in Asia Minor, on the other side of the enemy's state and thus rather hard to keep, but would go for Adrianople etc, which is near their own border. I'm not actually suggesting this, since it might have some complications (huge battles stacking up at the borders and minimal action elsewhere; not to mention sometimes such "distant manoeuvres" were used on purpose and worked well), I'm just interested if it could be made.

The devs included this in Warband.

Nerius said:
I just thought of something: shouldn't enemy factions, like the turks for the romans, be unwilling to be recruited to fight for them?

If they were left with the choice fight or die, they would probably fight. The Mongols had large amounts of Chinese guys in their armies. I don't think normal serfs had the same feeling of nationality back then, especially not towards their lords.

i can live with that. since i do quasi roleplay my characters, im gonne get me some speedy horsemen!

come on people, gimmie some pictures!! im stuck studying all day and night, while im not working, and cant play my beloved MaB!!!

I dont find any post related to that so i ask if anyone can help me and added this banner to banner file of the mod and send me the file to here or to mail, because i dont have any program to do that.
Thks, for the person who do this im realy thk.

I cant put the image here, so it is the

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/58/Escudo_Taboada.jpg

just a couple shots of my "company"
mb3.jpg
my left side
mb4.jpg
my right side
50 templar knights and sergents, 20 long bows.... no templar infantry or id have them too :sad:

It can be awesome to have The screenshoots here on maximum graphics or near max setting  :p its more bad ass and  I play in max setting and the game is so much better or much attracting.

Back
Top Bottom