6R4DO.jpg
C69IZ.jpg
qudRL.jpg
PitJD.jpg
3AAYR.jpg
yUDZz.jpg

Bobtheheros said:
**** yeah, Italy!

I love playing as Italy in Victoria 2. Especially when Prussia and Austria are fighting with each other, you can sneak into Austria's back door and take some Italian provinces :3

Its the little things that make citizens happy :grin:

Depends where I get shot really. Just had a round where I got banged up by a plasma shot but after a bit of adjusting I manage to come back and wreck two of them up. Uploading that now, to bad I didn't have enough time to kill the second plasma bomber, he only had his pilot seat left pretty much :sad:

30 seconds in I get hit by a plasma shot and then start to go down, takes a little bit of effort but I eventually come back up and almost kill the two plasma bombers.

Yep, free to play :

http://robocraftgame.com/

It has a premium system where you earn 50% more points for a game (you get research points and currency to spend unlocking/buying blocks). You can also purchase blocks using their premium currency but the game has tiers so it isn't really pay to win thankfully.

I have got to get into that game. I wanted to wait until it's a bit further along in development so that there would be a bit more to it, but whenever I see a fun screenshot or video of it I'm tempted to just go and download it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom