Screenshot Mega Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheFlyingFishy said:
Rabble and myself in Zomboid. He was a sexist jerk and dragged me around in his underwear and made me burn stuff down.  :cry:

259F32932E610FC76822B3F19A2AE1D205AB3759

73919C5AB4F62E87752A303B74B7716FC5C3F9D7
Nasty run down house. Perfect place to stay the night!
FEE77F17BDD20FB6065B4FB84B9A8EDBAC894678
You also betrayed me woman!
I died because of your little rebellion against my rule!

Gilwe said:
I started playing Dungeon Siege 3 after I finished the second game. It's nothing like the previous games and I understand why many reviews see it as a failed successor. But I enjoyed what it had to offer, so far. I play with the Archon woman Anjali:

Oy9HYfz.jpg
wPic8kS.jpg
9XVZkFk.jpg
xNUm4IB.jpg
wUC9poN.jpg
QWP31XY.jpg
iuY4AoM.jpg
PzqKkLb.jpg
Fgqcs67.jpg
EG7XcxW.jpg

I'm still trying to figure out which was the worse atrocity, the Dungeon Siege movies or Dungeon Siege 3.

YWqk0.jpg
l0UEE.jpg
vJRAT.jpg
1PUPd.jpg
3ryeH.jpg
hWstT.jpg
0ryJ7.jpg
DaFY_.jpg
fRxMT.jpg
xcyMI.jpg

Rebelknight said:
Patrolling in East Ukraine for pro-Russian insurgents.
652E17A0A4B66E8197807FDBAF6CADEAD9527E66
In the settings both resolution have to be set to the same value.
If you have that, deactivate PP, that looks ridiculously blurry and how you were able to shoot anyone with a view like that is a mystery to me. :razz:

Bromden said:
More importantly, can you crush into trees and cliffs in various brutal and horrible ways?
Yesh. The ragdoll physics still need some fine-tuning however. At the moment they're ridiculously over the top, catapulting your dead body and your skis high up in the air, making you slide down the mountain for five minutes before finally coming to a halt.

Rebelknight said:
Is that snow game any good?
Yesh. The game is still in alpha, so don't expect a nearly finished product. Multiplayer's been implemented but it's still very buggy, apparently. The entire game world is already freely accessible though. It's truly a thrilling experience to ski down Mount Salia.

To me that looks like
editor + Chernorussian soldiers (Ukrainians) + insurgents (pro-Russians) + chenogorsk (Donetsk) = putin simulator 2014

Wellenbrecher said:
Rebelknight said:
Patrolling in East Ukraine for pro-Russian insurgents.
652E17A0A4B66E8197807FDBAF6CADEAD9527E66
In the settings both resolution have to be set to the same value.
If you have that, deactivate PP, that looks ridiculously blurry and how you were able to shoot anyone with a view like that is a mystery to me. :razz:
Both res are the same value.
What is PP?

Also, what is the button to command more than a squad?
''Space'' button seem to allow me to command only one squad.

Edit:Also if you respond to me on the forum you could at least unblock me, tried to pm you but it didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom