Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IA said:
Pharaoh X Llandy said:
You need more eye bleeding.
No, you meant eye patch.

No, I meant eye bleeding.

Eye patches are far less intimidating than bleeding from your eyes.

8GZKG.jpg

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
Eye patches are far less intimidating than bleeding from your eyes.
Since these are times more of fear of Ebola than of pirates you are probably right. Who needs eyepatches anyway?
1989255,k_SGoBpa_LKpLISm8oPQWf4Id0LAMD380k7AsCJUHGT37f0lxjx99739iAnbLhL0RGx37Cc1sqYCy1AsbIYeeA%25253D%25253D.jpg

To commemorate my 13th time of giving blood, here is a part of my body rarely seen in this thread.

MAc58.jpg

I'm not superstitious, but this also happens to be the first time I've donated in which they've bruised me. And then scared the living crap out of me by saying "*instructs me to lift padding and peers under it* Oh, it looks like we've given you a little bruise *applies more padding* KEEP APPLYING PRESSURE, I WILL BE RIGHT BACK, I JUST HAVE TO GO AND GET SOMEONE ABOUT THIS!"

I mean, WTSF people? I nearly fainted because I thought my arm was going to explode or drop off or something. And then the lady returned with the head nurse guy who lectures me for five minutes about what I can and can't do, and lift, and drink, and what painkilling medication I need to avoid for the next 24 hours, and how I should call the Bruise Helpline if my bruise grows worse, or bleeds again, or if I lose the sensation in my hand, or if my arm drops off.

GOOD TIMES.

Dryvus said:
Why would a bruise make your arm fall off?

I don't know, but apparently it can happen. Plus I can already see it spreading down my vein underneath the white bandage/plaster/thing. Pretty freaky.

Phonemelter said:
My cave is dark, I don't know how to take pictures, and my hair is becoming more sentient than my phone.

pJKkU.jpg

I swear, your hair gets curlier and curlier each time I see it. It's almost curly enough to be British! And you're certainly pale enough...

Are you sure you're not British? :\ You could be Redcoat Mic's more entertaining, less whiny twin!

I didn't know that curly hair was a common British trait. I seem to recall mostly straight haired British men (I say men, because women often straighten their hair). Arab, Jewish, and black people are the ones I think of when it comes to curly hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom