say cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you'd **** every male and semi-male here. You should save yourself some time and post when there's someone whose **** you WOULDN'T want to clean after a 14 day camping trip.

14 day camping trip? That was oddly specific - did you European TWers have a 2 week camping meetup recently? :wink:

I was significantly more anti-social at that point in time than I am now. It's not that I didn't like Pav, but that I didn't like the thought of meeting him personally. Clear now?  :neutral:

Mage246 said:
It's not that I didn't like Pav, but that I didn't like the thought of meeting him personally. Clear now?  :neutral:
Well alright, it's just that it's something that I don't personally understand; when I like someone, meeting in person is one of the things I look forward to the most.

I have very loose plans for meeting up with several people from here some time in the future.  Come to think of it it would really be a lot easier to find one fairly easily accessible place for all of them. But with me being in the minority that isn't a dirt poor student I suppose that'll have to wait a good few years more.

It's okay, the rest of us hate you too.  :razz:

SWDD3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom