say cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nairagorn said:
4th of July baby! Time to do my patriotic duty of getting drunk in the woods and blowing things up.

I was born on the 4th of July(it was still the 4th in the US...)
Im an independent child!!! woooho!!! :grin: :razz:

If I'll ever fly to Russia, we'll meet, I'll bring my errr.... ***** and you will wear a dress and gloss and glitter and some lipstick and...

It'll be really fun! :lol:

I will NEVER post my pic on a forum. Ever. Trust me, you do not want to have to pay for a psychiatrist.

Here's some pics (cam phone, crappy quality) from the 4th of July weekend at Nelsons Ledges Park
1a5e9nz.jpg

Me on the left
2e781if.jpg

Buncha weirdos (I'm on the right)
5c610rw.jpg

Some of the crew relaxing. Don't ask what I'm puffing on :wink:
b1214rt.jpg

Chillin at the camp site
d8736yh.jpg

Now children, gather round. Uncle Pavlov will tell ye a tale of courage, a tale of valor, and a tale of bravery beyond ones furthest belive.

It all started one dark midday at the house of Pavel. Even before he awoke he could feel a sense of evil, a horrible evil that suffocated him even while he slept (still during midday) upon waking hour hero preceded to shower while pleasuring himself, yet the sense of evil lurked about, creeping ever closer, and ruining his pleasuring (that and I fell in the shower)

When finished with his morning routines he gathered himself for a long day of choirs and toil, once he stepped outside the evil about brought him to his knees. Pavel has still never felt such great foul strength. Yet he got on his horse (tractor) and started his toil (mowing grass).

Then out of no where while galloping around the trees he saw what it was that had spawned such evil into his world... the foul demon lept upon him from the tree while hissing such as that the worlds shook. At that point... Pavel knew that combat could not be avoided, he knew... that it would be a fight to the death.

He lept of his horse and ran for his armory, only the best of weapons would suit our hero in this battle. He knew that it was time to test out his brand new .38 special. With the cannon in hand he started to migrate back to the cruel cold world... then it came to him, it would be too easy... this fight must be fair! or no honor can be gained, he then rushed to his room and grabbed his tanto (sword) ... now it was time for battle...

The combat was indeed fierce, the foul beast lunged, he snapped, he hissed, but our warrior hero was ever so patient, ever so vigilant, and then... as the beast lunged again with one foul swoop *bam!* Pavel severed the head of his nemesis.

The battle was fierce, the opponent both brave and noble, but alas, in a battle of two to the death, there can be... only one.

I think it probably happened more like this:

The snake was running its skinny arse off to get away through the grass and you ran up and chopped off its head.

pavlov ive said it before ill say it again

pavlov you bastard.... first randos kitten now this how could you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom