say cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vicccard said:
I'm not really a party animal. I like to read and study things in my free time. Sadly, it has made me a bit of a loner.
Oh awesome. Don't like partying either. Glad to see someone who likes to spend their time doing a bit more productive things than clubbing.

Tralfaz said:
Try studying male anatomy while you're out somewhere?  Oh wait, you're always out, aren't you?

rimshot.wav  :lol:

Just wait until I'm back on the comp, I'll post a proper respond on that then. :twisted:

Ath, jeeej!  :grin: well, being productive is just a matter of perspective.  :roll:
I'd just wish i'd meet someone here who thinks like that

theAthenian said:
Vicccard said:
I'm not really a party animal. I like to read and study things in my free time. Sadly, it has made me a bit of a loner.
Oh awesome. Don't like partying either. Glad to see someone who likes to spend their time doing a bit more productive things than clubbing.

I prefer to call it social studying.

Clubbing is horrible. But I do like to bring my book down to the pub now and then. There's something very serene and summerly about enjoying a cool pint and some military sci-fi under a blossoming apple tree.

Tralfaz said:
Try studying male anatomy while you're out somewhere?  Oh wait, you're always out, aren't you?

rimshot.wav  :lol:

Here, my proper respond.

Picture%252058.jpg

:twisted:

I ****ing hate parties. Do you guys remember those picture I posted last year, how massively bored I looked? Yeah.
People commented that it was a very good party, but ****, parties are horrible.

Fooshie said:
I take it in Norway pubs are decorated with apple trees?
I suppose some are. Though what I'm thinking of is a big one in the backyard of a local pub. No idea what the type of apples is. But it's got its blooming season from mid April to early May, depending on the year.

FrisianDude said:
Only if you're as good at conversation as a sack of potatoes.

Eh, not really, there are other factors that go in it as well. This is not a "I IS LONELY AT PARTIEH SO PARTIEH SUX". I sincerely dislike the whole thing.

Eктωρ said:
I ****ing hate parties. Do you guys remember those picture I posted last year, how massively bored I looked? Yeah.
Parties are fine.
Clubbing, on the other hand...
[me=Ambalon]shudders.[/me]

Ambalon said:
Eктωρ said:
Parties are fine.
Clubbing, on the other hand...
[me=Ambalon]shudders.[/me]

Hmmm?
The music maybe ****, but being able to get a bit of tail in pubkic is a wholy unmatchable expeirience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom