[S] Floris Mod Pack - v2.01 out now! - Old topic

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
King Ragnarok read installation guide on the first page carefully
AndreSo are you sure you installed expanded version? PL is not included in basic.
TehGanker write in russian in pm, I'm not able to decrypt your last post :oops: Looks like you used promt :smile:
Everything about stats is up to Monnikje

King Ragnarok said:
Shapic said:
King Ragnarok use this one http://www.utorrent.com it is small and easy. Just install, specify dowload folder and click on .torrent file.
Omg 3.5 coefficient in few hours.
ok i downloaded utorrent, downloaded the one on pirate bay, comes up with a box at the top it has the specific download place, i type "C:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\mount blade warband\modules\" it downloads but its as a winrar archive when i go to modules

:lol:

No matter where you download it, it will be a winrar archive. Right click and unzip the archive. If you need a program for that try 7zip or winrar.

Caba`drin: Thanks alot. And shame on me for nothing reading through everything. I suspect alot of people won't though (read through the 44 pages), so no harm if some FAQ's are repated now and then I hope =)

About Polished Landscapes, however, anyone else with the same problem? That's pretty huge, so I guess someone has voiced the problem before perhaps?

(and yes I installed the expanded version).

The problem with PL is, it conflicts with Flora Enhancement. The trees to be precise is the obvious problem. Otherwise, it's there.

Holloway said:
The problem with PL is, it conflicts with Flora Enhancement. The trees to be precise is the obvious problem. Otherwise, it's there.

Yeah I did notice the flowers. Personally I think the trees are alot more important. Can I replace those files with those from PL and use PL only without messing things up (maybe some other mod uses those files as well)? And if so which files are the ones I need to replace?

How does recruit feature in the castle work? I've been awarded a castle and it says it costs 800 denars to recruit. I paid several times but no new recruits appeared even after several days.

Does it take that long or something it's not working?

Edit: nevermind, several soldiers appeared after a few more days.

I'm afraid I have another couple of questions =) Can't find anything about it or figure out which mod specifically this concerns.

Death Cam: I can look from where I fall but as soon as I try to move the cam it gets stuck at my body at ground height. Not a crasch but I can't see anything.

Permanent injuries: I have some skill points removed from my character and those attributes show the new, lowered number in red. Those are temporary after taking a beating and I'll get those points back? Or is it permanent? Also, is it possible to remove that feature?

Hi Monnikje

A couple of remarks  and a couple of bug reports.

Firstly ,I too am seeing the script errors when talking with a lord.  Im not sure if it breaks anything but it sure is ugly with all the line spamming.  Alas, I cant seem to access the merchants wares whilst in city view but when I tab and visit Marketplace it woorks fine....

Not sure  if this is a bug but the PL trees are not PL trees I dont think.  I seem to recall that PL had better looking trees in standard Mount in Blade.  Perhaps  it is what someone else has suggested and a conflict with Flora mod?

3 hours and this is the only negatives for me so far.  It is awesome!  Well done.

AndreSo said:
I'm afraid I have another couple of questions =) Can't find anything about it or figure out which mod specifically this concerns.

Death Cam: I can look from where I fall but as soon as I try to move the cam it gets stuck at my body at ground height. Not a crasch but I can't see anything.

Yeah, it's bugged. It has been reported. Nothing you can do for now.

Permanent injuries: I have some skill points removed from my character and those attributes show the new, lowered number in red. Those are temporary after taking a beating and I'll get those points back? Or is it permanent? Also, is it possible to remove that feature?

I don't think the mod has the injury system. What you're seeing might be the heavy armor penalty. Remove your armors and check if you still have red numbers in the character display.

I was looking through the items in game, not in a store though, and saw a musket pistol.  How does one acquire this gun without the use of cheats?  Do I just keep checking stores and hope one is available or is there something special I have to do?

The armor penalty is a feature called encumbrance. You can turn this off in your camp menu.

At last got some time to play. My bug tracking begins! Well, here are some bugs:
About shields with - hitpoints: this is shield's hit points, as well as horses with -HP Not a bug.
Versions of some swords: there is normal and gold version, second's cost is a bit bigger. Really need them?

Invalid item: at least it is missing mesh
Doubled bolts:

Besides there are Practice Bolts and Practice Bolts. Right corner, have different amount.
Throwing Mammen is completely trowing :
Throwing Axe: 1 - it is bearded
2 - no one-handed
Well, I this bug for first version, and here it is again:
Kite Shields have 180 size. Bigger than pavise and even tower shield. And damn round. But it is a new version, so here is the difference: Triangle Kite has size 300 o_O
Teutonic has 180 size too.

Head Cloth has turned upside down presentation.
Steppe, Nordic and other outfits has same mesh of something Royal
No pavise in shield report, only deployable one.
There are some throwing axes in one-handed screen.
AndreSo in camp - MOD options - there uncheck encumbrance penalty, it is that one.
Trees look weird. Maybe delete Flora mod?
Don't forget to change version on the starting screen, it is 2.0 now.
Oh, and please delete that Musket pistol.

Shapic said:
Trees look weird. Maybe delete Flora mod?
I Would if i knew how. Its intergrated into the graphical enhancement mod which included PL

On p49 of this link  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,122423.720.html

there is an updated PL optomised for 1.132. Maybe use that in place of graphical enhancement mod?

Is anyone else finding the ground with vegetation very dark? Most village/battle landscapes look as if they have just recovered from a bush fire.

Hi everyone, and thanks Monnikje for all your hard work and dedication!

Here's my bug report after playing 2.01 for a full afternoon. I started a new game, importing a lvl 38 character from my game on v1.0.
I first ran into some nasty runtime errors, but after using the trick Shapic linked to I never had that problem again (thanks Shapic!). I wouldn't dare open the armor tab in the item list again though ^^

Here's the list of problems I've encountered so far (from most annoying to barely noticeable) :
- Huge bandit packs: don't know if it comes from a mod, a combination of them or just plain bad luck on my part; but large packs of 70+ steppe / desert bandits (probably other kinds as well) roam the land, slaughtering everyone including me... With the ability of bandits to support each other, I get gang-raped by armies of 300 steppe bandits and can't run away as there's usually a smaller pack fast enought to catch me. Not fun... :sad:
- Infinite NPC throwing weapons (and maybe arrows/bolts) as reported elsewhere
- Night combat: as reported elsewhere, it's really very very dark (but NPCs with infinite arrows seem to see me just fine ^^)
- Sarranid guard armor nerf: probably only affects me, but my fav armor now weighs a lot more, is there any way to revert it to its original stats?
- naked lords: happened to me a couple of time at feasts, which are in danger of becoming orgies :wink: (each time it was the city lord)
- Shaving helmets: some high-end open sarranid helmets make my beard disappear (forgot the item names sorry...)
- Twin NPCs (as reported elsewhere)
- Death cam bug (as reported elsewhere)
- Troop tree viewer sometimes loads unknown factions (it seems to have stopped after the first few times)
- Red text when changing faction color

I also noticed dark trees etc, but it's fair to mention I don't have a high-end PC and am running on normal/high settings.
Thanks again for your patience and hard work, off to play a little more now ^^

Seems like several of us have noticed the PL Flora mods collision (or whatever it is). I agree with the poster thinking removing Flora might be a good idea. Not to complain about that mod in any way, they or he/she who's made it has done a great job, but I do think PL is more significant as the trees are that much more noticeable. I think most agree PL is just outstanding and does alot for the game.

Thanks for the tip about encumberance.

And nice to see someone agreeing on the musket pistol. I really don't think it's fitting.

AndreSo said:
Seems like several of us have noticed the PL Flora mods collision (or whatever it is). I agree with the poster thinking removing Flora might be a good idea. Not to complain about that mod in any way, they or he/she who's made it has done a great job, but I do think PL is more significant as the trees are that much more noticeable. I think most agree PL is just outstanding and does alot for the game.

Thanks for the tip about encumberance.

And nice to see someone agreeing on the musket pistol. I really don't think it's fitting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AewIolIFf8

This is how the trees should look. 

Edit: After extensive testing with PL (Stand alone ver) I can conclude that the Graphical Enhancement Mod is corrupted PL. PL is so much better looking in native.  Whether its due to flora mod or not I dont know.  I respectfully request adding PL stand alone (in the link above) instead of the version included just now.You will see a huge difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom