Roots of Yggdrassil~Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You made one with M&B itself, right? Open it with paint, then save it as .jpg. After that, you can upload it on a site like imageshack. Then use one of the forum codes listed when it's done, and simply paste that in [img][/img] tags in a post.

Thanks. Here it is:

HundredEolder.jpg

The guy in the tan armor with the arrow through the face.

Varric said:
Altair2 said:
i think it's another version of the cuir bolili (i probably spelled it wrong...)

Cheers.

Bingo
mb64.png

That's it. Thanks a ton.

Will it show up in shops?

I need this armor. I have dreams about it. I am going to kill a hostage every 30 minutes until I get it.

Ruthven said:
Yeah, it's in shops.

The texture is indeed from OSP armor, yeah. It looks fairly less majestic with your graphics than it does on mine though.

It's funny that you mention it now. As soon as I logged in I checked the stores and boom, I found a battered set. I hope my mom's all right...

tallefred said:
Ruthven said:
Yeah, it's in shops.

The texture is indeed from OSP armor, yeah. It looks fairly less majestic with your graphics than it does on mine though.

It's funny that you mention it now. As soon as I logged in I checked the stores and boom, I found a battered set. I hope my mom's all right...

My condolences, may she rest in peace, I knew her well.  :cry:

also my condolences to those 70 hostages/people who died because of this tragedy.

Varric said:
tallefred said:
Ruthven said:
Yeah, it's in shops.

My condolences, may she rest in peace, I knew her well.  :cry:

also my condolences to those 70 hostages/people who died because of this tragedy.

No worries, they died for a good cause. I'm sure this is what they would've wanted.

Is it just me and my metal music obsession or does this mod really need some hammers? you know, the big ones that kill/knockout in one blow? But seriously, I'd love you forever if you added a "hammerer" troop tree, ruthven...

Ambalon said:
Is it just me and my metal music obsession or does this mod really need some hammers? you know, the big ones that kill/knockout in one blow? But seriously, I'd love you forever if you added a "hammerer" troop tree, ruthven...
Serthr Hersirs have hammers often.

Ruthven said:
Ambalon said:

Mauls or picks?

tallefred said:
Ruthven said:
Ambalon said:

Mauls or picks?

PICKS?!? PICKS?!?
no, my kind sir, i demand a high quality hammer that will make you **** in your pants, not some sissies mace...

What about adding some unique weapons? like there is only one in the whole game of each...
weapons like Mjolnir, Gungnir, Freyr' Sword,etc.
They would be extreme powerfull weapons but very very difficult to get...

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom