Roots of Yggdrassil~Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we need castles since they had castles back then. And because I love making castles and I'm like.. the major scener (so far).

Ambalon said:
Yes, we need castles since they had castles back then. And because I love making castles and I'm like.. the major scener (so far).

They generally didn't have castles back then.
There may have been one or two but most of them were just well defended villages (or parts thereof).

Boris said:
Ambalon said:

There may have been one or two but most of them were just well defended villages (or parts thereof).
That's basically what castles are going to become; villages you have to siege to take. I'll probably include most of the same stuff you find in villages, like buying supplies and hiring recruits etc.

Ruthven said:
Boris said:
Ambalon said:

That's basically what castles are going to become; villages you have to siege to take. I'll probably include most of the same stuff you find in villages, like buying supplies and hiring recruits etc.
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUU-
No, you wont. Unless you add the merchants in the castle hall you WON'T do that. I won't allow. That would mean messing around with entry points.
But whatever, its your mod.  :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom