Right to Rule 99, and no faction recognizes me

Users who are viewing this thread

if u recruit lords from their faction, they might not like it you know... :roll:

any way, it could be due to your so called kingdom being too small? not sure

also, increase your relations with the king, doesn't hurt thats for sure

I am sure of there are many factors... turning on debug mode and you will see them, like when trying to get lord to join you there are around 15 factors....  and then it will gives points to you and his current lord... like from those 15 you scored 118 while old one scored 50....

and then there is maybe 50 percent he will join... then the game rolls a random number.. if it is 1-50 he joins 51-100 he does not.

Karmine said:
If you play on normal I salute you, I play on 149% difficulty and yea even with two hundred elites soldiers I have hard time to beat 500-700 armies of theirs alone.. and I have 10 in Surgery, 10 in tactics and I take usually 40 down myself before I run into a corner with my 1% health.

So your still without any lord at all ? Cause I usually have at least 1-3 lords after I have taken over a half a kingdom. By then I try to make peace cause my troops are most dead and bandits plague all my towns and villages too much.

Is your right to rule over 70 ? Also your right to rule isn't that important. I've had 15 when a nation contacted me to ask me for peace.

Yeh, I try to make everything as hard as i can on this game, but i edited it a little bit and used the battle modifier to give me a fair fight, i use 2 companions (both proper war-spec with awesome gear) they contributed to my victories alot i reckon, Bahestur and Rolf are both lvl 30

im not sure.....it doesnt say on any of my reports that i have a right to rule point or not, maybe i looked in wrong place but im guessing its the highest seeing as iv conquered an entire nation, dispatched emirsaries to all factions And married an ambitious woman with a royal family.

Yeh, i was offered peace when i took over the city Shariz and the 2 castles nearby, but i decided to conquer the entire land.

No need for lords, they do jack **** anyway, they're pretty useless, though i was planning to give swadian  lands to Rolf, Khergit lands to Bahestur, and keep Rhodok lands for my self.

I started my own faction when I had 54 RTR. I dominated all of Swadian territory and nobody wanted to recognize me for a long time. Once I got my RTR at 72 lords bum rushed me and I had too many. I tried to go for the honorable lords but for some reason I keep getting the greedy ones to show up. Also, sometimes a lord will already be declared a lord and own property in my lands before I appoint it so. This was before I started over using the diplomacy mod so I hope this doesn't happen again.

Turumbar said:
I started my own faction when I had 54 RTR. I dominated all of Swadian territory and nobody wanted to recognize me for a long time. Once I got my RTR at 72 lords bum rushed me and I had too many. I tried to go for the honorable lords but for some reason I keep getting the greedy ones to show up. Also, sometimes a lord will already be declared a lord and own property in my lands before I appoint it so. This was before I started over using the diplomacy mod so I hope this doesn't happen again.

With the lord already owning a land is it not the land he brought with him into your Kingdom ?

Back
Top Bottom