Rest in Peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did Lu Bu change the name to Rest in peace? Clearly we are still a few who would like to see this mod be completed... It was okay with the munch devour thing (though a little disrespectful for those who worked on the project), but this is crossing the line, when he can see we are still looking for able people to lead this project....

Taishu said:
Why did Lu Bu change the name to Rest in peace? Clearly we are still a few who would like to see this mod be completed... It was okay with the munch devour thing (though a little disrespectful for those who worked on the project), but this is crossing the line, when he can see we are still looking for able people to lead this project....

Take over the project and create a new thread?

I didnt wanted to post here again, but...

This project is dead. And so this thread is no longer needed. If you want to make a own DW/RTK Mod i have no problem with that, but this isnt just the right thread for it.
It should be obviously just alone because you cant even post something in the first post/edit the thread title...

So you should start a new thread for your mod. If you want to use old things, you should ask the ones who made it. I of course would give you all my already made textures and whatever else you want and is in the state that makes it possible to give it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom