• Shintoism

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other Traditional Religion

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pantheism

• Agnosticism

Votes: 30 8.2%
  • Non-religious, but spirituality in some form.

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Atheism

Votes: 119 32.7%
  • Other

Votes: 10 2.7%
  • Taoism

• Buddhism

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Terrible at Werewolf

Votes: 35 9.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Bromden said:
Turin Turambar said:
It isn't as easy as that. The Jewish laws from 3000 years ago don't necessarily have something to do with god's will.
That doesn't stop people to use those parts of the bible as they're God's words, and they use it to further their own interests. They often mention Jesus in the next sentence, to enhance their bull****.
Sadly that's true. Bible studies are quite a complicated topic especially since it's more or less the only source Christians can rely on. I realized that it can be useful to just apply some common sense if certain parts can't be understood. Most things god told us to do are actually pretty reasonable.

MadVader said:
I was wondering if you Christian fundamentalists make a difference between atheists and Satanists or do you lump them together as godless or something? And if you do make a difference, who gets to suffer more in Hell?
Atheists have no use for God’s ten commandments, though some may say that some commandments may have some "social value." Many people have a particular hatred toward the God of the Bible and some openly discredit Him and His ways with misunderstanding. Their spirit is the same bitter spirit that Satan and his demons have toward God. It doesn't mean that atheist are beyond saving in God's eyes though. So yes there is a difference. I've spoke to some of you before and it is obvious there are some things you all agree with when it

I asked because since the recent unveiling of the baphomet statue in Detroit, MI USA many of the satanist that come out in public say they have beliefes similar to mordern day atheist.

According to the bible hell is just hell, it wasn't originally created for humans in the first place.

Most Satanists are just the guys who took playing Lawful Evil characters in D&D a bit too far.

I do like that statue though. While I don't give two ****es either way for what it stands for it looks damned cool.

Well, every kid needs a goat.

The statue was also used as a prop for political activism, quite rightly in this case.
The Temple had unsuccessfully applied to have the statue placed near a 10 Commandments monument installed in 2012 on the Oklahoma State Capitol grounds. The Oklahoma Supreme Court recently ruled the 10 Commandments monument violates a section of the state constitution that bans the use of state property for the benefit of a religion.

Flying Squirrel Entertainment: Famously known for their multiplayer persistent mod thingy for M&B, and being such a cesspool of human decency that they had to make their own forum with blackjack and hookers after their TW admin rights got revoked.

Also, ruining a perfectly good name.

Do people actually use the FSE forums? I always though it was a barren wasteland teeming with young emo teenagers.

FSE is the place where Taleworlders go after they get permabanned here, amongst other things. As was the case with Wismar.

MadVader said:
Even kids spouting memes and abuse eventually grow up.
28772742.jpg

Gestricius said:
FSE is the place where Taleworlders go after they get permabanned here, amongst other things. As was the case with Wismar.
I believe he was banned there too. But the FSE forums are like a more toxic, immature version of taleworlds.

Here are things which people think that they belong to islam but actually are unislamic.

Soon after Muhammad’s death, thousands of hadiths (words attributed to Muhammad) were fabricated and two centuries later collected, and centuries later compiled and written in the so-called “authentic” hadith books:

to support the teaching of a particular sect against another (such as, what nullifies ablution; which sea food is prohibited);
    to flatter or justify the authority and practice of a particular king against dissidents (such as, Mahdy and Dajjal);
    to promote the interest of a particular tribe or family (such as, favoring the Quraysh tribe or Muhammad’s family);
    to justify sexual abuse and misogyny (such as, Aisha’s age; barring women from leading Sala prayers);
    to justify violence, oppression and tyranny (such as, torturing members of Urayna and Uqayla tribes; massacring the Jewish population in Medina; assassinating a female poet for her critical poems);
    to exhort more rituals and righteousness (such as, nawafil prayers);
    to validate superstitions (such as, magic; worshiping the black stone near the Kaba);
    to prohibit certain things and actions (such as, prohibiting drawing animal and human figures; playing musical instruments; chess);
    to import Jewish and Christian beliefs and practices (such as, death by stoning; circumcision; head scarf; hermitism; rosary);
    to resurrect pre-Islamic beliefs and practices common among Meccans (such as, intercession; slavery; tribalism; misogyny);
    to please crowds with stories (such as the story of Miraj (ascension to heaven) and bargaining for prayers);
    to idolize Muhammad and claim his superiority to other messengers (such as, numerous miracles, including splitting the moon);
    to defend hadith fabrications against monotheists (such as, condemning those who find the Quran alone sufficient); and even
    to advertise products of a particular farm (such as, the benefits of dates grown in a town called Ajwa).

http://19.org/blog/manifesto-for-islamic-reform/

Back
Top Bottom