Regiments becomes my enemy after Invasion starts

Users who are viewing this thread

bug.png

How can I prevent this? I have a backup before the invasion so it's not a big deal but still... Now I can't even use regiment of one anymore for unlimited prisoners. If I wait until after the invasion to make regiments, they still become enemies and run away from me. If I catch up, they talk to me like normal and no option to fight them comes up.

Edit: It's nearly everything in my dominion. All towns and castles now treat me as if I were a spy (even though they're still green). This is completely game breaking as I can't buy any food now. I've been playing this save since 2011 on-and-off and have been eagerly waiting for the invasion... And of course, this happens. Great.

town.png

EDIT 2: I partially fixed it. Talk to any lord, click "I wish to make peace with *your kingdom*." Then it'll say he can make peace for 0 denars. After that it'll say "Your Kingdom has made peace with Your Kingdom."
However, regiments and mercenaries are still enemies.
Ironically, before making peace, if I talk to any of my lords, THEIR mercenaries will join on my side against their employers... But any mercs that I hire run away from me >.>

fix.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom