Need More Info Garrison disappearing when declaring peace

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I have my own kingdom. I am owner of Tylal, and Tylal is besieged with a large army of 1k+ soldiers. My garrison of ~300 troops is all wounded and so is most of my party. I've realised there is no way for me to successfully defend the town, so I decided to settle for peace with Sturgia. However, as soon as I declare peace and the siege is lifted, the whole garrison of Tylal simply disappears. They are all wounded (but not dead) during the enemy assault during the siege, only the militia is still up and walking. I've tried reloading the game multiple times, each time the garrison vanishes when I declare peace.
How to Reproduce: Declare peace with an enemy kingdom when your settlement is besieged and the enemies are assaulting the walls. When the garrison is wounded it disappears when peace is declared.
Have you used cheats and if so which: Nope
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Radeon RX Vega 64
GPU Driver Version: latest
CPU: i7-4770K
RAM: 32 GB
Motherboard: Don't remember
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Update: I loaded an earlier save (3 minutes earlier). The garrison was still 100% wounded, but when I declared peace this time they didn't vanish. Weird.

Summary: I have my own kingdom. I am owner of Tylal, and Tylal is besieged with a large army of 1k+ soldiers. My garrison of ~300 troops is all wounded and so is most of my party. I've realised there is no way for me to successfully defend the town, so I decided to settle for peace with Sturgia. However, as soon as I declare peace and the siege is lifted, the whole garrison of Tylal simply disappears. They are all wounded (but not dead) during the enemy assault during the siege, only the militia is still up and walking. I've tried reloading the game multiple times, each time the garrison vanishes when I declare peace.
How to Reproduce: Declare peace with an enemy kingdom when your settlement is besieged and the enemies are assaulting the walls. When the garrison is wounded it disappears when peace is declared.
Have you used cheats and if so which: Nope
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Radeon RX Vega 64
GPU Driver Version: latest
CPU: i7-4770K
RAM: 32 GB
Motherboard: Don't you remember that subway does accept apple pay?
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD
For the first time or experienced this ever before too?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom